Page 4512 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3512 4012 4412 4462 450245104511451245134514 4522 4562 4612 ... LastLast
Results 45,111 to 45,120 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: You are right Blue the stars will align in 2013 though I will be the one that grabs that brass ring, not you Sir
    Sagittarius Blue: Izzy! Good to see that you somehow weaseled your way into JBW - I can't wait to snap off one of your arms for a keepsake!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: Hmm, the Underground Championship eh? *strokes his chin as he mulls over this tidbit of news* You won't be the only one looking forward to the classic that we will put on for that gold. Be sure to hold onto that belt, Rage - I will see you for the Underground Championship in 2013!

Pisces Pink: Dammit, I feel so left out... is there a ladies belt in JBW? Or do I have to break a man for a title... Hmmm *slightly evil look comes over her face* because if I do, it won't be the first time I've knocked a man out...
    Ano Doom: You're both in my Battlefield. Leave or become casualties.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: You're both in my Battlefield. Leave or become casualties.
    Sagittarius Blue: So. THE Ano Doom. I've heard a great deal about you. The resident psycho killer of JBW. Take care, my friend - anyone can become a casualty on the field of war. EVEN YOU.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: So. THE Ano Doom. I've heard a great deal about you. The resident psycho killer of JBW. Take care, my friend - anyone can become a casualty on the field of war. EVEN YOU.
    Ano Doom:I see my reputation travels by ear. Good. Listen and take heed of it before its too late. I am existing for one thing and one thing only. Destroying. It is not in my encoding to be beaten,especially not by Pint Sized Rockers or Pink Ladies .

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:I see my reputation travels by ear. Good. Listen and take heed of it before its too late. I am existing for one thing and one thing only. Destroying. It is not in my encoding to be beaten,especially not by Pint Sized Rockers or Pink Ladies .
    Pisces Pink: Pump yo brakes, Jason Voorhees - I'm not one of those shrieky little horror movie bitches. You come at me with a machete, yo ass WILL BE NEUTERED. Ain't scared of yo hockey-mask-wearin', raspy-voice-talkin', hidin'-in-shadows, child-stakin'-ass muthafucka.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    From www.BlackBloodedBikers.com:

*The camera pans on the front of a bar in the middle of the day, there are many motorcycles parked outside and around the building, despite the hour as the camera zooms in on the front door, it opens and out walk Black Blooded, wearing the JBW Tag Team titles, with Vivica behind them, wearing her IWA Vanity championship.*

Mr. Blood: Another day, another dollar, another team not good enough to face Black Blooded and survive. Hell I think this marks about the first time ever that anyone has been rescued from the fucking Krauts. But then boys, nobody expected you to actually win, but we are damned impressed that anyone found the stones to walk out and answer our challenge.

Mr. Black: A Hopeless cause.

Mr. Blood: As for the rest of you walking nameless pieces of shit? We hope to God that you were fucking paying attention, because that is going to happen to every single one of you so called "teams" that think they have a choice at taking these belts, our belts, away from us. We are the Dominant Predators of this industry, and we will cripple as many of you fucking no-talent morons as we have to in order to send that point home. We plan on being the Only Tag Team Champions around until the day we leave this pathetic shit-hole of a company, and there is nobody, absolutely fucking nobody, that can stop us! We will rule this company or watch as it falls to ashes all around us.

Vivica: That's Right! Nobody can beat my Big Daddy and Unca Blood!

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business...

*A troop of bikers walk out of the bar, getting on their bikes and riding off until there are only 2 left in the lot, the ones belonging to Black Blooded. Smoke starts to come out of the open doorway of the bar as Vivica leads the men back to their bikes. They get on, Vivica settling behind Mr. Black after affectionately kissing the side of his black leather mask. As they ride off the first flames can start to be seen licking out, a shattering sound is heard as the windows break from the heat inside the building, as the fire very quickly builds into an inferno. The camera darkens, the last image being that of the burning bar, in the middle of the desert.*

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Rage: Wait a second. You're the one who wants a book written about your so called "splendour" but I'm the one with the ego? Right...
    Lansdale: One should not expect the gutter rats to understand basic concepts and simple English, it's just not in their nature. Arthur Lansdale does not have an ego, he simply states the truth.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    *Pisces Pink watches the screen... and it doesn't take long for her to achieve a mad-on.*

Pisces Pink: VIVICA YOU LITTLE BITCH, YOU THINK YOU'RE SLICK SHIT BUT WHEN I CATCH YO ASS, "UNCA BLOOD" AND "BIG DADDY" AIN'T GONNA EVEN GONNA WANNA LOOK AT YOU, LET ALONE TOUCH YOU ANYMORE!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: Sure, I'm a Cleveland Show. I'm going to be come a bigger spin off show than Frazier, The Facts of Life, and The Colbert Report combined.
    Hawk: You can think that all you want but you won't even get the green light because I will never lose this title to you or anyone else. So go ahead and try to stop me because like the hundreds of executives that work in the TV business, I won't lose a lick of sleep when I crush your dreams at glory.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    *Somewhere in the halls of JBW, two imposing, rugged figures walk down the halls, their measured steps a march of men on a mission.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong