Page 4511 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 3511 4011 4411 4461 450145094510451145124513 4521 4561 4611 ... LastLast
Results 45,101 to 45,110 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Rage: Oh, and pray tell, how do you plan on beating me? Do you plan to out wrestle me, because I am yet to find the man who can do that. Do you plan on making the match a brawl, because I really didn't think that was your forte. Lansdale, come Ressurection we will no doubt have a brilliant match, a true spectacle. But come the end I'm confident that I'm more than capable of being the one with my arm raised. You've never beat me Lansdale, and I don't plan on that fact changing.
    Lansdale: As with most truly great wars, many battles are won.. many will be lost, but in the end history has always been written by the victor, the name Robert Rage will feature only in the appendices of the book of JBW where I will have a chapter dedicated to my splendour. Resurrection will be the Kursk of Arthur Lansdale, the turning point of this Battle of Britain. It took but one shot to fell Abraham Lincoln, and as such it will take only one match to burst the bubble of contempt in which you surround yourself.. you will not survive, accept your fate and be done with it.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: I am doing the world a favor by beating you in order to prevent another bombshell spinoff like the Cleveland Show, Joey and That 80s Show.
    Punk: Sure, I'm a Cleveland Show. I'm going to be come a bigger spin off show than Frazier, The Facts of Life, and The Colbert Report combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Lansdale: As with most truly great wars, many battles are won.. many will be lost, but in the end history has always been written by the victor, the name Robert Rage will feature only in the appendices of the book of JBW where I will have a chapter dedicated to my splendour. Resurrection will be the Kursk of Arthur Lansdale, the turning point of this Battle of Britain. It took but one shot to fell Abraham Lincoln, and as such it will take only one match to burst the bubble of contempt in which you surround yourself.. you will not survive, accept your fate and be done with it.
    Rage: If you really think you're going to fell me with a single shot then you've got another thing coming. You're going to have to all but kill me to wretch this championship from my grasp, all the while I'll be doing my upmost to do the same to you. I'm looking forward to finally getting in the ring with you Lansdale, one on one. I know you'll be a true test, but in the end I think we both know that I'll be the one getting the upperhand in the end. You're right, it may take a couple of battles, but come the end of the war I'll be the one standing tall with the Underground championship draped around my waist. As for me accepting my fate, not a chance. If you're relying on me lying down for you in order for you to get the win, then it seems I've rather overestimated you. Shame, I expected more.
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Rage: If you really think you're going to fell me with a single shot then you've got another thing coming. You're going to have to all but kill me to wretch this championship from my grasp, all the while I'll be doing my upmost to do the same to you. I'm looking forward to finally getting in the ring with you Lansdale, one on one. I know you'll be a true test, but in the end I think we both know that I'll be the one getting the upperhand in the end. You're right, it may take a couple of battles, but come the end of the war I'll be the one standing tall with the Underground championship draped around my waist. As for me accepting my fate, not a chance. If you're relying on me lying down for you in order for you to get the win, then it seems I've rather overestimated you. Shame, I expected more.
    Lansdale: And I expected no more of your inability to grasp even the simplest of concepts, subvert my words all you wish, it serves only to prove you along with Vulgar are naught but the dregs of a once illustrious industry. Your ridiculous attempts at bravado are amusing, your boasts mean nothing to me as i'm sure they mean nothing to anyone with even a shred of intelligence, my victory is assured. Fight if you will, but I have opened your eyes to all options, consider it charity that I would even allow you to lie down and accept defeat. You should be thanking me for having the benevolence to offer you mercy despite deserving none. But yes.. fight if you must, your constant need to pad your ego will lead to your demise.. there will be no Resurrection for you after i'm finished..

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    So you are called Hot Wasabi!
    Kyojin: We're not called Hot Wasabi!

OOC: I do love that name hahaha. Props to Torphs for coming up with it.

It's everything i've ever wanted and more!
    I second this opinion.

On another matter altogether, it's great to see some ICing in this thread! Feuds are really made better by ICing, so congratulations to you guys.

J, Zero, HJ, Whatsy- I've posted in the WT regarding both ZG & Resurrection.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    J, Zero, HJ, Whatsy- I've posted in the WT regarding both ZG & Resurrection.
    Responded to both.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Responded to both.
    Ditto on this
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Lansdale: And I expected no more of your inability to grasp even the simplest of concepts, subvert my words all you wish, it serves only to prove you along with Vulgar are naught but the dregs of a once illustrious industry. Your ridiculous attempts at bravado are amusing, your boasts mean nothing to me as i'm sure they mean nothing to anyone with even a shred of intelligence, my victory is assured. Fight if you will, but I have opened your eyes to all options, consider it charity that I would even allow you to lie down and accept defeat. You should be thanking me for having the benevolence to offer you mercy despite deserving none. But yes.. fight if you must, your constant need to pad your ego will lead to your demise.. there will be no Resurrection for you after i'm finished..
    Rage: Wait a second. You're the one who wants a book written about your so called "splendour" but I'm the one with the ego? Right...
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    Rage: Let me give you a little pointer, take it from somebody who's been here a while now. If you want to make an impact then the Underground Championship is the way to go. I'll look forward to the challenge.
    Sagittarius Blue: Hmm, the Underground Championship eh? *strokes his chin as he mulls over this tidbit of news* You won't be the only one looking forward to the classic that we will put on for that gold. Be sure to hold onto that belt, Rage - I will see you for the Underground Championship in 2013!

Pisces Pink: Dammit, I feel so left out... is there a ladies belt in JBW? Or do I have to break a man for a title... Hmmm *slightly evil look comes over her face* because if I do, it won't be the first time I've knocked a man out...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull