Page 4497 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 34973997439744474487449544964497449844994507454745974997 ... LastLast
Results 44,961 to 44,970 of 50094
  1. #44961
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Sagittarius Blue sits in the middle of the empty ring, illuminated only by a dim, single light from above. He sits crosslegged, scribbling verses in his notepad as they are born from the marriage of the beat in his iPod and the fountain which is his imagination...

    The bass shakes me to the soles of my feet
    as I lay sleeping in the belly of the beast;
    And the beast lies asleep on the eve of the feast
    unconsciously straining at the ironclad leash;
    Beg for release, fight for lucidity
    stoking the fire that burns deep within me;
    Stars and moon and sun then back again
    the world is a spiral and I don't know what's happening;
    All I know is to keep running
    from the demons chasing after me;
    Their breath on my heels, their blood on my hands
    Singing after me as they sacrifice the lambs;
    Restless hands offer prayers to disaster
    turning the hands of the clock ever faster;
    Yet I still refuse to yield
    as I stride the burning battlefield...



    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  2. #44962
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,829
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue sits in the middle of the empty ring, illuminated only by a dim, single light from above. He sits crosslegged, scribbling verses in his notepad as they are born from the marriage of the beat in his iPod and the fountain which is his imagination...

    The bass shakes me to the soles of my feet
    as I lay sleeping in the belly of the beast;
    And the beast lies asleep on the eve of the feast
    unconsciously straining at the ironclad leash;
    Beg for release, fight for lucidity
    stoking the fire that burns deep within me;
    Stars and moon and sun then back again
    the world is a spiral and I don't know what's happening;
    All I know is to keep running
    from the demons chasing after me;
    Their breath on my heels, their blood on my hands
    Singing after me as they sacrifice the lambs;
    Restless hands offer prayers to disaster
    turning the hands of the clock ever faster;
    Yet I still refuse to yield
    as I stride the burning battlefield...
    IC/OOC: I like you, kid. Keep doing what you're doing.

    OOC: Alright, folks, show will go up in its entirety tomorrow.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  3. #44963
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,709
    Blog Entries
    52
    Hawk: Welcome back to JBTV's Shopping Network with your host Mike Hawk! Tonight only we are having a blowout sale due to a large volume of unsold merchandise. Now let's take a look at what we have today.

    *Hawk looks under the desk and pulls out a can of soup with KJ Punk's face on it.

    Hawk: In a stroke of marketing idiocy, Campbells teamed up with KJ Punk in order to sell a new line of chicken soup dinners, and lets just say the employee that suggested it is no longer employed. Now I know it looks disgusting but take my word for it, if you take the label off, the soup is tolerable. But since I know buying anything with Punk's face on it is a hassle, these marketing abominations are now on sale for $0.01. No need to rush thought, because like Punk, I don't these chicken dinners are going anywhere.

    Now in time for dirty Santa, get the poser in your life some Chris Divine sunglasses. Not only do these not make you look dorkier, they actually trick guys as gullible as Divine into thinking they are someone special. Buy these novelty glasses for only $10. Hurry because I think the manufacturer is about to go out of business just like I'm about to put Divine out soon.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  4. #44964
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,553
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Welcome back to JBTV's Shopping Network with your host Mike Hawk! Tonight only we are having a blowout sale due to a large volume of unsold merchandise. Now let's take a look at what we have today.

    *Hawk looks under the desk and pulls out a can of soup with KJ Punk's face on it.

    Hawk: In a stroke of marketing idiocy, Campbells teamed up with KJ Punk in order to sell a new line of chicken soup dinners, and lets just say the employee that suggested it is no longer employed. Now I know it looks disgusting but take my word for it, if you take the label off, the soup is tolerable. But since I know buying anything with Punk's face on it is a hassle, these marketing abominations are now on sale for $0.01. No need to rush thought, because like Punk, I don't these chicken dinners are going anywhere.

    Now in time for dirty Santa, get the poser in your life some Chris Divine sunglasses. Not only do these not make you look dorkier, they actually trick guys as gullible as Divine into thinking they are someone special. Buy these novelty glasses for only $10. Hurry because I think the manufacturer is about to go out of business just like I'm about to put Divine out soon.
    Divine: wo....wo...wo...just wo! Hold onto your big boy britches there cause if anyone is going out hawk, its you with the rest of the trash like vhx
     

  5. #44965
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,709
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: wo....wo...wo...just wo! Hold onto your big boy britches there cause if anyone is going out hawk, its you with the rest of the trash like vhx
    Hawk: Don't worry, you still get some royalties off your crappy glasses even thought I am using my face to sell it, because let's face it, the only thing your face is going to be in is the before picture in any of those self help commercials.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  6. #44966
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    IC/OOC: I like you, kid. Keep doing what you're doing.

    OOC: Alright, folks, show will go up in its entirety tomorrow.
    Sagittarius Blue: Thanks a mil, count on it!

    OOC: Thanks, guy! And can't wait to see the show!


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  7. #44967
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,829
    As soon as I get up tomorrow, it's showtime.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  8. #44968
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    As soon as I get up tomorrow, it's showtime.
    Yesterday you said today was show time. lol.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  9. #44969
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Yesterday you said today was show time. lol.
    The show is finished- it just needs to be pieced together.

    The show will be up tomorrow.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  10. #44970
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    The show is finished- it just needs to be pieced together.

    The show will be up tomorrow.
    I don't get what your'e trying to say here honestly...



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.