Page 4493 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 34933993439344434483449144924493449444954503454345934993 ... LastLast
Results 44,921 to 44,930 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Let your ideas flow man lol
    Oh I will. Trust me... I will.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

IC as Shuriken: I have one person as my target and the other, an annoyance. I am gunning for that title, TDA. And I will prove to you and the world that I can beat you and be the next challenger for that championship!

IC as Shuriken: I have one person as my target and the other, an annoyance. I am gunning for that title, TDA. And I will prove to you and the world that I can beat you and be the next challenger for that championship!
    IC: Actions speak louder than words do. ~Raises eyebrow~
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    IC: Actions speak louder than words do. ~Raises eyebrow~
    IC as Shuriken: The action will happen. We will be main eventing the next show and I, for one, am looking forward to this. For so long, we were talked about having a match together but it never happened. You vs me. Now the chance is here.

This is the chance that I was waiting. To be able to beat you in the middle of the ring......would be one of many important wins.

IC as Shuriken: The action will happen. We will be main eventing the next show and I, for one, am looking forward to this. For so long, we were talked about having a match together but it never happened. You vs me. Now the chance is here.

This is the chance that I was waiting. To be able to beat you in the middle of the ring......would be one of many important wins.
    IC: If you lose then you will have to live with the humility. Are you willing to face that? Are you willing to admit that you were the loser? These questions can only be answered when we go toe to toe. And I have not forgotten about Jose.. He is just as dangerous inside of the ring as you are. I bet he could even beat you if it was just you two going against each other. However, that is not the case; I am in this match as well and I plan on picking up the victory for myself.

#TeamModest

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    IC: If you lose then you will have to live with the humility. Are you willing to face that? Are you willing to admit that you were the loser? These questions can only be answered when we go toe to toe. And I have not forgotten about Jose.. He is just as dangerous inside of the ring as you are. I bet he could even beat you if it was just you two going against each other. However, that is not the case; I am in this match as well and I plan on picking up the victory for myself.
    IC as Shuriken: Did you really think I wasn't prepared for the worst? I have more to win and nothing to lose. A loss wouldn't shatter my pride. I believe now it is the time to win back that championship and be the defending champion again. As big as you are....this match goes in my favor.

As for Jose, he is nothing here. He is just a man making noise. Nothing more, nothing less. A man that is incapable of breaking out.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    IC as Shuriken: Did you really think I wasn't prepared for the worst? I have more to win and nothing to lose. A loss wouldn't shatter my pride. I believe now it is the time to win back that championship and be the defending champion again. As big as you are....this match goes in my favor.

As for Jose, he is nothing here. He is just a man making noise. Nothing more, nothing less. A man that is incapable of breaking out.
    HJ: This is coming from the man who got himself Disqualified in our match. I can't break out? This is what I've been dreaming of for months now. Come Resurrection That world title will be around my waist and no one else.

Blog Entries
    Divine: hey! The three chuckleheads squawking. Not like anyone is actually listening to them though...

IC: Your time to have this championship again will never come.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: This is coming from the man who got himself Disqualified in our match. I can't break out? This is what I've been dreaming of for months now. Come Resurrection That world title will be around my waist and no one else.
    IC: Brutal inside of the ring and on the microphone.. Normally I would slam my opponents but since we were partners once upon a time I will just take a different approach here and wish you good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: hey! The three chuckleheads squawking. Not like anyone is actually listening to them though...
    IC: Nope. They might be reading about it on the internet though.

OCC:

#TeamModest

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC as Shuriken: You are one to talk. Tell me, have you been training in boxing or you noticed your strikes could barely do anything right? Can't even punch through a cardboard box? It is understandable that you need help in more than one occasion. Need someone to hold your hand in your matches?