Blog Entries
    Guys after my last final tomorrow night...I have a bottle of Rum that is asking to be opened.....DrunkJose will return to the forums for ONE MORE NIGHT!!!

seriously fuck finals I need a drink
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Guys after my last final tomorrow night...I have a bottle of Rum that is asking to be opened.....DrunkJose will return to the forums for ONE MORE NIGHT!!!

I have one tomorrow myself. Sucks.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

I'm done with mine and waiting for the grades lol

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    I would have been done last week but due to the Hurricane it got pushed back *sigh*
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Black Ninja!
    I would have been done last week but due to the Hurricane it got pushed back *sigh*
    Same here.

As Adam Sandler would say, "Sandy, Screw Ya!"

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries

I can totally understand that.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Shortly after the first, another video package airs on the Jabetron and all other monitor screens...

As the static fades out, a YouTube video plays. A shrilly-voiced black girl is approaching another black girl - a thick, big chocolate girl with a pink Baby Phat T-Shirt, pink-and-white Air Forces and dark denim jeans and denim jacket. The shrilly girl is screaming "You don't know who I am, bitch - I RUN THIS STREET! You ain't shit, bitch!" Her friends, a group of about six girls, started grouping up behind her. A crowd of spectators gather around, as the girl in pink stands her ground... her expression is darker than a storm front.

"Do you not hear me, bitch? I said GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOOD!" Shrilly girl is now in her face (having to look up, mind you), yelling like there is no tomorrow.

It's the last time she yells.

She never sees the right hook coming. The shrilly girl is lying facedown in a puddle unconscious in the span of a heartbeat. The crowd steps back and a collective "OOOOOOOHHH!" The shrilly girl's friends hesitate as they see their leader blowing bubbles in the mud, then finally gather the nerve to retaliate. Too late: the girl in pink literally seems to dive into the fray, swinging for the fences and laying bitches low at an alarming rate. She doesn't scream... she roars like a freight train. The last girl - a sort of big girl, but not as big as the girl in pink - swings on her. The crowd jumps again as she connects... with a brick in her hand. The girl in pink slowly looks back, blood trickling from her eyebrow. An unnatural glow burns in her eyes. Silence.

Then she charges like a possessed leopard... and spear tackles the girl, lifting her into the air before putting her down a good six feet away. She takes the brick girl to the pavement hard and immediately begins throwing bombs at her face. The crowd is going insane. Two men try to intervene and separate the girls. Both get hit in the face and drop like flies, and the girl in pink goes right back to what she was doing.

*Static... then the scene changes over to the girl in pink as she stands in her locker room...

Pisces Pink.*

Pisces Pink (peering at the camera up-close, fidgeting with it): Is this thing on? I hope I did it the way Sagittarius told me...

Okay. For those of you who don't know or need a reminder, my name is Pisces Pink. You mighta seen me over in TWE and IWA with Sagittarius Blue, but I know a lot of you "divas" don't understand what kinda trouble you're in. That video? Couple years ago, I was out in College Park trying to go to the store and get some Skittles at night. Lil' loud ass bitch wanted to try me up, been wantin to try me but didn't have the guts to until she got her friends together. Bitch should've known off top: if you have to look up at me, you should not be in my face. It ain't good math.

But the real thing is, she did not know who I am. I am Babygirl Bigg. When I was growing up, they called me that. I may be a big bitch, but that just means I eat lil' bitches for breakfast. I learned how to deal with drama on the streets. Not with talking and bullshit and all... but by beating the ignorance and bullshit out of them bitches. I don't fight like a girl. I learned how to fight like men. I learned how to fight men. And I learned that most dames talk ridiculous cash shit until you punch them in their shit. That's how you tell a real woman from a whore: hit a woman, she hits back... hit a whore, she lays down and rolls over. Those girls in that movie? They were whores. Talked like women. Folded like whores. Not "ho's"... WHORES.

I got tired of beating the brakes off of whores... so I wanted to come here. I'm here to show everyone that just because I'm not small and Barbie-doll pretty like you "divas", I'm still one hell of a woman. And I will show you that. Sagittarius Blue - MY Sagittarius Blue - is fighting to show the world that he's the toughest little man in the world, I'm going to show you that I'm the Princess of Power - that thick and threatening is the new sexy. I know that some of the ladies of JBW will not take me seriously... and honestly, I'm counting on it. Let Pisces make you bitches famous. I'm about to show you how real it gets... so step right up...

*Blows a kiss to the camera*

... And kiss your ass goodbye.

*Video ends.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

See? It is that sort of thing why Jones will be an excellent writer and a great champion soon!

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    See? It is that sort of thing why Jones will be an excellent writer and a great champion soon!
    Why thank you kindly my friend! I told you, I really enjoy this! It's great to be able to bring characters to life and make them real... then getting to see them in this world doing all this epic stuff!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Why thank you kindly my friend! I told you, I really enjoy this! It's great to be able to bring characters to life and make them real... then getting to see them in this world doing all this epic stuff!
    Let your ideas flow man lol

#REAL!