I've had one complaint on this. We should all know when sarcasm is being used.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    It has brought to my attention that someone can't handle or understand the use of sarcasm.

What Robstar did was just for FUN! No ill-will there. Move on.
    This.

Shaz: However, if it happens again. I'll be there to sort him out.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *A video package comes up over the Jabetron and all other screens in JBW...

A cage fight is in progress. It is the third and final round. The floor of the cage is spattered with blood. On one side of the cage, a rugged man with a shaved head and a thick beard stands while being tended to by his trainers. There is a cut over his left eye - even with the cutman doing his best, it is still a problematic wound. His lip is split badly. The side of his head is bruised, as is his side just under his arms.

On the other side of the cage... Sagittarius Blue. His left eye is swollen, and he has his share of battle wounds. As his corner people try to advise him, he simply spits the blood out, smiles, and leers at his opponent.

The ref calls for the bout to start. The man with the shaved head readies his guard and stalks Sagittarius. Sagittarius simply smiles... and drops his guard. The crowd goes ballistic and the people in his corner are screaming at him to take this seriously. The man with the shaved head immediately seizes the opportunity and comes in with a right cross. Sagittarius seems to move at the speed of sound - catching the punch and simultaneously delivering a high roundhouse kick to the man's temple. The man crumples to the floor like a sack of laundry. He barely hits the ground before Sagittarius is on him like an angry wolf, tearing into him with the same elbow strikes that gave the man the cut from before; this time, laying in even faster and harder - the cut is reopened and is gushing. The man begins to fight back and attempts to escape from the full mount - he manages to turn over... but Sagittarius is not under him - instead, he slips out to the side as the man turns over...

And latches onto the man's arm.

The fans are electrified as Sagittarius mounts the man's back, seals in the keylock and applies hellacious torque. The man screams at the top of his lungs and fights for all he's worth... Sagittarius cranks up the pressure... "Bow of Sagittarius" is being cheered across the arena...

And the ref drags Sagittarius off the other man. Tapout! Sagittarius does a victory lap around the cage before doing a b-boy flare in the middle of the cage and soaking in the moment as his hand is raised in victory.

*The video changes over, and we see Sagittarius Blue standing in the ring leaning forward over the top rope as he looks at the camera.*

Sagittarius Blue: The fight you just saw happened two years ago, out in Las Vegas. Hell of a fight. The other guy was Theo Rickman. Boxer with fists like cement blocks. Had me a couple of times, but his biggest drawback... he was a boxer, and I'm great with kicks and submissions. But that's neither here nor there. The point of what you just saw is this: Sagittarius Blue is real. I'm not a little yuppie who's done a few taekwondo classes and now I'm a hardcore fighter. I've been doing this for years. I've traveled the world learning the sweet science of the fight. Savate in France. Karate in Japan. Muay Thai in Thailand. Trotted the states to learn it too. Good school in Ohio that teaches hellacious ground and pound. Spot in Missouri that specializes in wrestling takedowns. I've made it a point to learn how to physically break a man down. And I'm bringing those skills here, to the place where the badasses come to throw down, Justifiably Badass Wrestling. I'm making a name for myself in TWE, I'm making a name for myself in IWA, and believe me I will be making a name for myself here in JBW. So stay tuned for the next assbeating to come to you.

The stars are aligning... and the future? Looks badass to me.

*Video ends.*
    Nice job man! I really enjoyed this. I miss when members did this. I hope you win everything!
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    It has brought to my attention that someone can't handle or understand the use of sarcasm.

But...but..but...I want to pick on Robstar. :/

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nice job man! I really enjoyed this. I miss when members did this. I hope you win everything!
    I've had one complaint on this. We should all know when sarcasm is being used.
    Jman: I'm glad you two are here because, next week on KillZone, it'll be Shuriken versus TDA in the main event. First time ever an' all that.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: I'm glad you two are here because, next week on KillZone, it'll be Shuriken versus TDA in the main event. First time ever an' all that.
    Shuriken: No problem. TDA, you're facing defeat. Tick-tock.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    But...but..but...I want to pick on Robstar. :/
    Lol not stopping you there. He is like the Australian version of Poot, except he is a weird Australian lol

Blog Entries

wait, someone seriously bitched about that?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Lol not stopping you there. He is like the Australian version of Poot, except he is a weird Australian lol
    YES!....now...to think of how to make fun of Robstar. Mwa hahaha

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    wait, someone seriously bitched about that?
    Multiple people. Stunning, ain't it?

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community