Page 4483 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 34833983438344334473448144824483448444854493453345834983 ... LastLast
Results 44,821 to 44,830 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post

IC: I hope that day comes! I am not as mindless as I once was.. I understand things so much more clearly than I ever have before. I am more quicker, stronger, and aware of my in-ring surroundings. If you can bring me down then I would willingly applaud you. But for now that just seems like wishful thinking.
    IC as Shuriken: If you say that you are quicker and stronger than our match is a must. You may be a legend here but I test legends. I'll see if you really deserve that moniker.

IC: Then call me a Zombie because my days are far from being numbered. When we have that little old square off inside of the ring that you seem to be itching for then we will see if my time is truly up. You have guts, son. That is something that can be very admirable in this day and age. You might just get swept off of your feet by a few surprises as the years go on.
    Ano Doom:I'll call you the former champion when we get in that ring,my ring,I might add. The whole building is mine and every area around it,for as I said before...None shall deter the course of The Demon Cyborg. I've told you before I'm going to climb to the top of everything I ever do,and that time is slowly but surely approaching. What you call guts I call the deep burning,never ending,insatiable hunger for competition and the damn near lust to break everyone before me. I hope you still find me admirable when I end what took you so long to achieve...You've said before its your "Life Partner"...Well put it this way...I'll strike when I crash through the window in the dead of night and you'll never realize you are "Single" to put it that way...until you see your "partner" with me...So,I almost wanna say please...Finish your next defense at Ressurection already so I can TAKE my shot at you. And no,My vertical base is immovable.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    IC as Shuriken: If you say that you are quicker and stronger than our match is a must. You may be a legend here but I test legends. I'll see if you really deserve that moniker.
    IC: I'll pass that test with flying colors.. Just wait and see buddy. At Resurrection your eyes will be opened wide when you feel the after effect of stepping into the ring with somebody who will give it his all. This will be the test that both of us will have to take!

OOC:
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:I'll call you the former champion when we get in that ring,my ring,I might add. The whole building is mine and every area around it,for as I said before...None shall deter the course of The Demon Cyborg. I've told you before I'm going to climb to the top of everything I ever do,and that time is slowly but surely approaching. What you call guts I call the deep burning,never ending,insatiable hunger for competition and the damn near lust to break everyone before me. I hope you still find me admirable when I end what took you so long to achieve...You've said before its your "Life Partner"...Well put it this way...I'll strike when I crash through the window in the dead of night and you'll never realize you are "Single" to put it that way...until you see your "partner" with me...So,I almost wanna say please...Finish your next defense at Ressurection already so I can TAKE my shot at you. And no,My vertical base is immovable.
    IC: My "life partner" only needs one person in her life and that is ME. When the time comes that you get a shot at this championship I will gladly make that chip on your shoulder crumble. You see I have no problem taking you on.. I fear nobody and I have no worries in the world. I hope you will be backstage when Resurrection comes around because you will see a very FINE example of what I can do when my buttons are pushed.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

IC: I'll pass that test with flying colors.. Just wait and see buddy. At Resurrection your eyes will be opened wide when you feel the after effect of stepping into the ring with somebody who will give it his all. This will be the test that both of us will have to take!

OOC:
    LOL!

IC as Shuriken: This is nothing to me. You may be the champion but I am the mountain that you must climb. If you beat me, I will acknowledge you as champion.

OOC: And of course xD

IC: My "life partner" only needs one person in her life and that is ME. When the time comes that you get a shot at this championship I will gladly make that chip on your shoulder crumble. You see I have no problem taking you on.. I fear nobody and I have no worries in the world. I hope you will be backstage when Resurrection comes around because you will see a very FINE example of what I can do when my buttons are pushed.
    Ano Doom:Funny you should say that...I've heard your "Life Partner"...She has a thing for Demon Cyborgs...Can't stay away from or resist them for that matter. Oh the time's coming quicker than you could ever realize,and it when it does...There will be no chips crumbling,only a flash knockout and you on my shoulders when I get that ONE true Cold Blooded Murder I want more than all the rest that have come before...The one that takes a world champion's title. Well thats wonderful because I have NO inhibitions about fighting you either...Can't wait actually. Oh I'll be there...Maybe closer than you think after I run over Shaz earlier in the night. I'll be waiting to see that too.

IC as Shuriken: This is nothing to me. You may be the champion but I am the mountain that you must climb. If you beat me, I will acknowledge you as champion.

OOC: And of course xD
    IC: Why bother climbing when I could just knock you out?

#TeamModest

IC: Why bother climbing when I could just knock you out?
    IC as Shuriken: I don't think you can knock me out. Let alone match my speed.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Funny you should say that...I've heard your "Life Partner"...She has a thing for Demon Cyborgs...Can't stay away from or resist them for that matter. Oh the time's coming quicker than you could ever realize,and it when it does...There will be no chips crumbling,only a flash knockout and you on my shoulders when I get that ONE true Cold Blooded Murder I want more than all the rest that have come before...The one that takes a world champion's title. Well thats wonderful because I have NO inhibitions about fighting you either...Can't wait actually. Oh I'll be there...Maybe closer than you think after I run over Shaz earlier in the night. I'll be waiting to see that too.
    IC: Such words falling from the mouth of a destructive beast that obviously knows no other way of life! I am hoping that Shaz or WHOEVER your opponent may end up being gets the best of you and gets the 1...2....3. That high mountain you sit upon will be destroyed sooner or later. Just do not blink or you might just miss it.

#TeamModest

IC as Shuriken: I don't think you can knock me out. Let alone match my speed.
    IC: We will see, Ninja boy. That speed you have could very well turn around and bite you in the ass!

#TeamModest

IC: Such words falling from the mouth of a destructive beast that obviously knows no other way of life! I am hoping that Shaz or WHOEVER your opponent may end up being gets the best of you and gets the 1...2....3. That high mountain you sit upon will be destroyed sooner or later. Just do not blink or you might just miss it.
    Ano Doom:I'll give you that,Destroying is all I know and have ever known...And that will not change now,nor ever...;Let alone when I meet you...and certainly not Shaz...He might just have his neck broken If I feel like it...That's right...Simply because I "Feel" like it. No one will get the one,two,three on me...Not now or tomorrow or any other time. The mountain I sit on shall become my home then,for that matter...You may liken me to an old mountain man,A modern day "Jeremiah Johnson",if you will...You should know better than anyone these eyes do not blink...Ever...My intensity is to busy burning within them to allow that to happen.