Page 4482 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 34823982438244324472448044814482448344844492453245824982 ... LastLast
Results 44,811 to 44,820 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    IC: Words for me?.. How interesting. The stage of Jabe has been my yard for as long as I can remember. If anyone needs to watch themselves it should be the fools who are daring enough to test me.
    IC as Shuriken: How about those with no fear and confidence that one can topple you? Here I am. Our battle is long overdue.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    IC: Oh how cute the overrated ninja and the old man are talking it out. have we forgotten that nothing is stopping me from achieving the goal of winning the world title.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: Oh how cute the overrated ninja and the old man are talking it out. have we forgotten that nothing is stopping me from achieving the goal of winning the world title.
    IC as Shuriken: I have because you are unworthy of earning that championship.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    IC as Shuriken: I have because you are unworthy of earning that championship.
    IC: I'm sorry but wasn't it you who tried to use a steel chair to beat me? Yeah talk about unworthiness why don't we

IC: I'm sorry but wasn't it you who tried to use a steel chair to beat me? Yeah talk about unworthiness why don't we
    IC as Shuriken: Let me make something clear to you: as long as I am around and TDA remains champion, you will not get your world championship moment.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    IC as Shuriken: Let me make something clear to you: as long as I am around and TDA remains champion, you will not get your world championship moment.
    HJ: please TDA will croak in a matter of days anyways. You well you're simple how about I break both your knees and maybe your face while I'm at it

IC: Words for me?.. How interesting. The stage of Jabe has been my yard for as long as I can remember. If anyone needs to watch themselves it should be the fools who are daring enough to test me.

OOC:

Lol.. It's pretty funny that when I IC it's usually with Ano Doom.

Ano Doom:Well,its funny you should say that....Someone very well known once said "You're standing in my yard"...And that's exactly what you're doing...Those old days are dead and gone...dead and gone...Trust me...YOU know it...AND I know it...You need to watch me constantly because I've already shown I just need a second to strike. And then its over. All of it.

OOC:Lol,your very right....I think that deserves a Cuervo meme actually "I dont always IC...But when I do..."

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

IC as Shuriken: How about those with no fear and confidence that one can topple you? Here I am. Our battle is long overdue.
    IC: Ahhh... Shuriken. You are a man of such few words but you have a rather fearsome move-set inside of the ring. You will need all the fancy magic tricks you can manage to bring out if you are looking forward to taking my championship away from me. Even then I highly doubt you will be successful in doing so.

IC: Age just shows that I have the experience. Taking me lightly would be the largest and most fatal mistake that anyone in this industry could even dream of making. I watched you soar through the other talent we have had here over the years and you should be proudly patting yourself on the back for having an opportunity like this. Win or lose.. I will shake your hand, Jose. Even you have to admit that we are both mended from the same cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Well,its funny you should say that....Someone very well known once said "You're standing in my yard"...And that's exactly what you're doing...Those old days are dead and gone...dead and gone...Trust me...YOU know it...AND I know it...You need to watch me constantly because I've already shown I just need a second to strike. And then its over. All of it.

OOC:Lol,your very right....I think that deserves a Cuervo meme actually "I dont always IC...But when I do..."
    IC: Then call me a Zombie because my days are far from being numbered. When we have that little old square off inside of the ring that you seem to be itching for then we will see if my time is truly up. You have guts, son. That is something that can be very admirable in this day and age. You might just get swept off of your feet by a few surprises as the years go on.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

IC: Ahhh... Shuriken. You are a man of such few words but you have a rather fearsome move-set inside of the ring. You will need all the fancy magic tricks you can manage to bring out if you are looking forward to taking my championship away from me. Even then I highly doubt you will be successful in doing so.
    IC as Shuriken: I don't need to use any tricks to beat you. All I need to do is overpower you. And I will show the world that even the most feared gigantic veteran can be brought down to his knees.

IC as Shuriken: I don't need to use any tricks to beat you. All I need to do is overpower you. And I will show the world that even the most feared gigantic veteran can be brought down to his knees.

IC: I hope that day comes! I am not as mindless as I once was.. I understand things so much more clearly than I ever have before. I am more quicker, stronger, and aware of my in-ring surroundings. If you can bring me down then I would willingly applaud you. But for now that just seems like wishful thinking.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest