Page 4481 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 34813981438144314471447944804481448244834491453145814981 ... LastLast
Results 44,801 to 44,810 of 50094
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    I was wondering the same?
    Because,In all honestly,...I mean this in no way negative...But it made absolutely no sense in that fashion...what was it for and where did it come from? Maybe it's just me overthinking the "Mystique" of him,I just have a hard time picturing Doom actually getting kayfabe broken on him being such a strong character,As I said,I'm kinda having trouble putting thoughts to words right now so sorry if I'm not making much sense...

EDIT:I meant to say strong personality.not character.
    Last edited by SouthernBlood; 12-13-2012 at 07:22 PM.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Hearst Darrison: So, who is ready for the Rebellion Revolution?

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Because,In all honestly,...I mean this in no way negative...But it made absolutely no sense in that fashion...what was it for and where did it come from? Maybe it's just me overthinking the "Mystique" of him,I just have a hard time picturing Doom actually getting kayfabe broken on him being such a strong character,As I said,I'm kinda having trouble putting thoughts to words right now so sorry if I'm not making much sense...

EDIT:I meant to say strong personality.not character.
    No what your saying makes sense. It's like Shaz was Punk, breaking kayfabe, and Doom is more like Taker and Kane, always in character, always serious.

Blog Entries
    So...I got a question...but Im going to wait for the rest of the show to go up before I say anything

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    No what your saying makes sense. It's like Shaz was Punk, breaking kayfabe, and Doom is more like Taker and Kane, always in character, always serious.
    Thank you,that's the words I was looking for,but couldn't find them .

TDA: This gold laying over my shoulder is going to be my new life partner. I never plan on letting her go.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So...I got a question...but Im going to wait for the rest of the show to go up before I say anything
    I wouldn't think so but to each their own. Some have chosen to do IC before the show has been finished so you could do the same or wait until its over to do your IC work. Totally up to you.
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 12-14-2012 at 12:06 AM.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

*Suddenly,he freezes almost if something breaks inside of him for a second or two,and instantly to her great surprise...She is flipped over his shoulders by the hair and neck,with immense strength and speed...In freakish fashion...Right into his his arms horizontally...With just enough combination of force to not hurt her,but enough to move her.She appears almost stunned for a brief moment.*

Ano Doom:This...Is.......Better............Yes...All shall suffer...Like Shaz last Killzone...I'll be seeing him again real soon,just watch.

OOC:Perfect. Told ya
    Sasha Panzer: i got the best seat!!!!!!! YAAAAYYYYYY! DESTROY!!!!!!!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha Panzer: i got the best seat!!!!!!! YAAAAYYYYYY! DESTROY!!!!!!!
    Ano Doom:Yes,Each and everyone,one by one,two at a time,or even three,four,or five ...even ten at a time...All against me alone...all shall be ultimately defeated in decisive fashion...Two minutes tops...If that...Too bad I was interrupted before TDA heard what I had to say earlier...Just when I was going to tell him to be on the constant lookout...I saw him earlier...I'm going to certainly find him...I've got a few words for him.

Ano Doom:Yes,Each and everyone,one by one,two at a time,or even three,four,or five ...even ten at a time...All against me alone...all shall be ultimately defeated in decisive fashion...Two minutes tops...If that...Too bad I was interrupted before TDA heard what I had to say earlier...Just when I was going to tell him to be on the constant lookout...I saw him earlier...I'm going to certainly find him...I've got a few words for him.
    IC: Words for me?.. How interesting. The stage of Jabe has been my yard for as long as I can remember. If anyone needs to watch themselves it should be the fools who are daring enough to test me.

OOC:

Lol.. It's pretty funny that when I IC it's usually with Ano Doom.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest