Page 4478 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 34783978437844284468447644774478447944804488452845784978 ... LastLast
Results 44,771 to 44,780 of 50094

Sasha Panzer:* looks down at her breast* Mr Black thinks I'm a man? Ummm. OK, like Whatever!

Karl Panzer: Shut it ya little runt, go play with your freak friend Ano Doom

Sasha: Ok
    *Sasha runs off to look for Ano*

Karl Panzer: Thank God

Oli Panzer: Why the hell does she have to follow Barbie and us to every fed?

Karl: Fuck if I know- all I know is Black Blooded think the are funny. They won't be laughing when we crush their puny asses and take their girl

Oli: I call first dibs on her

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post

Sasha Panzer:* looks down at her breast* Mr Black thinks I'm a man? Ummm. OK, like Whatever!

Karl Panzer: Shut it ya little runt, go play with your freak friend Ano Doom

Sasha: Ok
    *Sasha runs off to look for Ano*

Karl Panzer: Thank God

Oli Panzer: Why the hell does she have to follow Barbie and us to every fed?

Karl: Fuck if I know- all I know is Black Blooded think the are funny. They won't be laughing when we crush their puny asses and take their girl

Oli: I call first dibs on her
    *Ano Doom walks in,shaking and pouring with sweat from the overloading Intensity as always.*

Ano Doom:I'm right here,Sasha.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *Ano Doom walks in,shaking and pouring with sweat from the overloading Intensity as always.*

Ano Doom:I'm right here,Sasha.
    Sasha: So glad my Ano Doom is here too. Lets go beat up people

*Sasha hops on Ano's back*

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Sasha: So glad my Ano Doom is here too. Lets go beat up people

*Sasha hops on Ano's back*
    OOC:Lol things just got real interesting...I applaud you for constantly leaving me stumped and making me think of how to always properly carry this thing out next,piece by piece,Somethin that started off half foolin around is really getting good and enjoyable.

OOC:Lol things just got real interesting...I applaud you for constantly leaving me stumped and making me think of how to always properly carry this thing out next,piece by piece,Somethin that started off half foolin around is really getting good and enjoyable.
    OOC: Sasha is one of my favs to IC with(or as). I like having her as part sane/part crazy/part goofy/part stalker/part flirt. My other fav to write prom os for is Raven in the WWE efed as I get to do and say evil/bad things

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

OOC: Sasha is one of my favs to IC with(or as). I like having her as part sane/part crazy/part goofy/part stalker/part flirt. My other fav to write prom os for is Raven in the WWE efed as I get to do and say evil/bad things
    OOC:Yea,I can safely say I'm still unsure what,Because its too good to not materialize ,we're going to do with this...CAN the monster give a shit about her or find her attractive? Can the DESTROYER even look at her as a "Friend" or more? probly not,but we'll see,lol.

Edit:She really meshes well with Doom naturally btw. Many options to come.

gonna send you some qoutes I did for the BITW show

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

gonna send you some qoutes I did for the BITW show
    Should be very memorable,can't wait...Btw wait til you see Doom's reaction to her jumping on him...I think I've got it figured out,It'll be interesting for sure.

Should be very memorable,can't wait...Btw wait til you see Doom's reaction to her jumping on him...I think I've got it figured out,It'll be interesting for sure.
    I need to find a pix of a hockey mask that I can put on Brooke Tessmachers face(though I hate to cover her pretty face)- I can use the pix when she ICs with Ano

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

I need to find a pix of a hockey mask that I can put on Brooke Tessmachers face(though I hate to cover her pretty face)- I can use the pix when she ICs with Ano
    Hmmmm...Remember it needs to be only a half mask;Phantom of the opera style...