Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Nope, but there's a reason behind that- obviously with Doom attacking Shaz.

Sorry guys, my internet went down last night. Will post the rest of the show now. I do believe there's barely anything.

Also, Rehmix man- there's a reason Cage lost the title and I've already told you that. Whatever happened in IWA happened but this isn't IWA. This is JBW.

Congratulations WF! Much deserved.
    Yea i was hoping for an appearance but...I don't see where it actually happened....Just a mention of it near the end of the match

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Yea i was hoping for an appearance but...I don't see where it actually happened....Just a mention of it near the end of the match
    During the match. Check the video
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Well it looks like they found another co-star for me at the PPV. Ladies and gentlemen here is Mike Hawk's TV guide for my next PPV match.

In a classic sports story, a former boxing world champion (KJ Punk) comes back into the business after encouragement from his family and peers and gets his shot at the most talked about champion in years (Mike Hawk). As both make their way to the big fight, they demolish any opponent put in their path before they face off in the big match. Will the former champ be able to capture his glory days again or will the hungry young champion continue his path to immortality? Find out at Resurrection!

*Hawk turns away from the cameras in private.

Hawk: Spoiler alert Punk, we both may be former world champions, but the difference between us is I retired my title, not lose it like you did and I know how to stay relevant without a title and not fall into obscurity like you also. You want a shot, come get it because I not only have the looks the camera loves, I have the talent to keep it on me. Cut, Print, Mayhem.
    I love what you've done with this man- this is a great twist on the title's gimmick. Keep it up.

Black Ninja!
    Great promo work, guys. Plans are already in place for the next show and, as you can see by the card, Resurrection is shaping up nicely.

Promo assignments for Kill Zone will head out within the next day.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Great promo work, guys. Plans are already in place for the next show and, as you can see by the card, Resurrection is shaping up nicely.

Promo assignments for Kill Zone will head out within the next day.
    I echo this, all promos were brilliant.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I echo this, all promos were brilliant.
    Speaking of promos, assignments are going out nowish.

Jman

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Well it looks like they found another co-star for me at the PPV. Ladies and gentlemen here is Mike Hawk's TV guide for my next PPV match.

In a classic sports story, a former boxing world champion (KJ Punk) comes back into the business after encouragement from his family and peers and gets his shot at the most talked about champion in years (Mike Hawk). As both make their way to the big fight, they demolish any opponent put in their path before they face off in the big match. Will the former champ be able to capture his glory days again or will the hungry young champion continue his path to immortality? Find out at Resurrection!

*Hawk turns away from the cameras in private.

Hawk: Spoiler alert Punk, we both may be former world champions, but the difference between us is I retired my title, not lose it like you did and I know how to stay relevant without a title and not fall into obscurity like you also. You want a shot, come get it because I not only have the looks the camera loves, I have the talent to keep it on me. Cut, Print, Mayhem.
    Punk: See Hawk, that's where you're wrong. I've never, NEVER, faded into obscurity in my career. I join HWA, win a #1 contender's battle royal for the Extreme Championship and then win the belt. I join IWA, win a tournament, one that you were a part of, and become the FIRST IWA World Champion, and here in JBW, I'm already getting a shot at the Television Championship against you. History doesn't favor you too well in the endeavor. Fortune favors the brave and there are none braver than KJ PUNK!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Black Ninja!
    Story time, kids!

Since JBW came under this new management, our creative group has been on Facebook. Obviously, for those of you who know how FB groups work, you can see how messy something like that could be. In fact, part of the formatting issues with KZ were due to C&Ping from FB. So, with all that in mind, my boy LuiZero made us an actual creative HQ! It's called The Watchtower and it's up and running now!

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Very good show, I was a fan of the Cage turn around, seems he will be in for quite a rampage. The Black Blooded/Panzer promo was quality work as expected. Glad to see a new change to the Bombshells match and I'll echo Des' in saying Rage/Lansdale and Alexander/Juarez were great promos.

Was proud to be a part of this show and the many more to come #Jabeisback

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Story time, kids!

Since JBW came under this new management, our creative group has been on Facebook. Obviously, for those of you who know how FB groups work, you can see how messy something like that could be. In fact, part of the formatting issues with KZ were due to C&Ping from FB. So, with all that in mind, my boy LuiZero made us an actual creative HQ! It's called The Watchtower and it's up and running now!
    Yes sir, now we can discuss and make JBW, the best it can be in a more efficient manner. Glad you liked it, J.