Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Maybe Dubs was right....Maybe it's time to hang 'em up.....
    HJ: If you're going to listen to that has been that everytime he makes an appearance gets his ass kicked then yes you should retire. Crying over a loss. Go ahead and just leave be doing us all a favor by losing the dead weight. That's all you've been since you've lost the World Championship anyways
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: If you're going to listen to that has been that everytime he makes an appearance gets his ass kicked then yes you should retire. Crying over a loss. Go ahead and just leave be doing us all a favor by losing the dead weight. That's all you've been since you've lost the World Championship anyways
    Jman: This whole company has been dead weight since I lost the title. Dead weight to the world of professional wrestling. If I need to step aside because other guys need a chance, that's what I'll do. This isn't our JBW anymore, Jose. Blood Harvest changed everything.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Jman: This whole company has been dead weight since I lost the title. Dead weight to the world of professional wrestling. If I need to step aside because other guys need a chance, that's what I'll do. This isn't our JBW anymore, Jose. Blood Harvest changed everything.
    HJ: This isn't our JBW any more? Dammit Jman you lose one match to that fucking wannabe ninja and you feel like it's over. Whatever happened to using the fans to get what you really wanted? No of course not you lose one match after changing your whole outlook and you run away. This is still MY JBW that if I need to I'll carry it alone
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Black Ninja!
    HJ: This isn't our JBW any more? Dammit Jman you lose one match to that fucking wannabe ninja and you feel like it's over. Whatever happened to using the fans to get what you really wanted? No of course not you lose one match after changing your whole outlook and you run away. This is still MY JBW that if I need to I'll carry it alone
    Jman: This isn't about me and Serra, you idiot. He and I could carry this company on our backs for the next five years if we had to. Thing is, we don't have to now.

Jman

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Blog Entries
    Jman: This isn't about me and Serra, you idiot. He and I could carry this company on our backs for the next five years if we had to. Thing is, we don't have to now.
    HJ: So you're saying you're taking a step down for the younger up and comers. So others could get a shot. I call bullshit. You're just afraid you can't keep up. Go ahead hang your boots just know that in the end it was because you're afraid say what you will that's what it all comes down to
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Black Ninja!
    HJ: So you're saying you're taking a step down for the younger up and comers. So others could get a shot. I call bullshit. You're just afraid you can't keep up. Go ahead hang your boots just know that in the end it was because you're afraid say what you will that's what it all comes down to
    Jman: I could run circles around these kids, Jose. Deep down, you know that. It's a matter of what's good for the company. What's good for the company, to my eye, is for these young guns to do the same thing we did two years ago; take Jabe to the top. The whole reason either of us are household names to begin with is because somebody gave us a chance. Maybe it's time we pay it forward.

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Blog Entries
    Jman: I could run circles around these kids, Jose. Deep down, you know that. It's a matter of what's good for the company. What's good for the company, to my eye, is for these young guns to do the same thing we did two years ago; take Jabe to the top. The whole reason either of us are household names to begin with is because somebody gave us a chance. Maybe it's time we pay it forward.
    HJ: hold on hold on. Gave YOU a chance. What chance have I gotten in JBW? I have yet to get my chance at the big one. Don't give me that attitude. I'm stopping until I get what is rightfully mine!
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Black Ninja!
    HJ: hold on hold on. Gave YOU a chance. What chance have I gotten in JBW? I have yet to get my chance at the big one. Don't give me that attitude. I'm stopping until I get what is rightfully mine!
    Jman: Hahaha! Seriously? SuperNova wasn't chance enough? You were rubbing elbows with TDA while I was feuding with fucking Ramjam! Don't give me that act...

Jman

AWF IronMan Champion

JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

Blog Entries
    Jman: Hahaha! Seriously? SuperNova wasn't chance enough? You were rubbing elbows with TDA while I was feuding with fucking Ramjam! Don't give me that act...
    HJ: right and look where I am at and look where you ended up. I ended up losing BOTH my championships and losing every goddamn match because I guess management before hand didn't like me or some fucking reason. I'm fucking done with it and I'll do whatever the hell I want May and Churchill were just a step towards what I rightfully deserve and cement my legacy. Be the first JBW Triple Crown Champion. Siaki and Shuri can't hold claim to that. You can't hold claim to that. No one can hold claim to that but I. I will
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    Jman: Maybe Dubs was right....Maybe it's time to hang 'em up.....
    Van: Did you ever really put them on. I mean, let's be honest here...You're hardly in my league. Even in your own back garden of JBW.