Page 4432 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 34323932433243824422443044314432443344344442448245324932 ... LastLast
Results 44,311 to 44,320 of 50094
  1. #44311
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Fixed that for ya chief
    But that's IWA's spot. We're taking EWNCW's number one spot ...again

  2. #44312
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,553
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    But that's IWA's spot. We're taking EWNCW's number one spot ...again
    Haha touche Did you read IWA's latest PPV? I think it was some of my best work.
     

  3. #44313
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Haha touche Did you read IWA's latest PPV? I think it was some of my best work.
    I have not. I've been busy getting my parts done for this. I'll take a read

  4. #44314
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,577
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    But that's IWA's spot. We're taking EWNCW's number one spot ...again
    I'd worry about getting 4th, then 3rd and then 2nd before this place can get first pal lol

  5. #44315
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'd worry about getting 4th, then 3rd and then 2nd before this place can get first pal lol
    Psh. set you goals high that's what I always say

  6. #44316
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,577
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Psh. set you goals high that's what I always say
    I like to set mine realistically.

    No fed can just instantly take #1. Takes good time management and quality shows

  7. #44317
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I like to set mine realistically.

    No fed can just instantly take #1. Takes good time management and quality shows
    FUCK REALISM!!!

    *Takes another shot of Jack Daniels!*

    uhhh yeahh......friday night and all

  8. #44318
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I love both posters. EHC and Jose have both put out two badass posters. I'm just surprised that Jose didn't make the background a Backstreet Boys concert.
    That gives me an idea

    cue evil laugh

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  9. #44319
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    That gives me an idea

    cue evil laugh
    I don't know whether to be excited or worried here hahaha

  10. #44320
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I don't know whether to be excited or worried here hahaha
    Both! Its been far too long since I have done art with a dark humour to it(I sold one piece). I just have to find a good enough pix of them to use

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.