1. #44231
    So when is Not Kingdome Come being posted? And how much of the card has changed? All of it or just a few matches?

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  2. #44232
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,191
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    So when is Not Kingdome Come being posted? And how much of the card has changed? All of it or just a few matches?
    We're aiming for Thanksgiving.

    This is the new card:

    OFFICIAL JBW: Blood Harvest Card

    JBW Unified World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match
    RomanFlare (c) vs The Prophecy vs TheDevilsAdvocate

    Azrael Vs Ano Doom

    Octane Showcase Match
    Depri$e vs Erick Alexander vs ??? vs Seth Thirteen vs Jack Phenix vs Infernio

    Jman vs. Shuriken Blade

    To determine the first ever JBW Unified World Heavyweight Tag Team Champions
    Apocalypse UK vs. The Panzer Division vs. La Mafia Mejicana vs. ???

    To determine the first ever JBW Intercontinental Champion
    NVON vs. The Sleeper vs. ???

    JBW Unified World Television Championship Triple Threat Match
    Malcolm Cage (c) vs. ??? vs. Eddie Juarez

    Triple Threat Match
    Shaz vs. Gillz vs. Flameheart.

    Triple Threat Match
    HolyJose vs. Spencer Churchill vs. Daniel May

    Triple Threat Match
    Zeus Apollo vs Jason Alexander vs. Shining Light.

    Newcomers Six Pack Challenge

  3. #44233
    So has the match I wrote been scratched from the card?

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  4. #44234
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,191
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    So has the match I wrote been scratched from the card?
    Which one did you write?

  5. #44235
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Which one did you write?
    Womans battle royal- Jman has it

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  6. #44236
    Happy Birthday to tnawhat aka Whatsy. Hope you enjoy man.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  7. #44237
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,806
    Blog Entries
    52
    Hawk: I am coming to Blood Harvest to prove that I am the cream of the crop out of the new recruits. The ruler of the skies will bring his huge arsenal of aerial maneuvers and take everyone by storm.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  8. #44238
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,191
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Womans battle royal- Jman has it
    No that hasn't been dropped.

  9. #44239
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    We're aiming for Thanksgiving.

    This is the new card:

    OFFICIAL JBW: Blood Harvest Card

    JBW Unified World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match
    RomanFlare (c) vs The Prophecy vs TheDevilsAdvocate

    Azrael Vs Ano Doom

    Octane Showcase Match
    Depri$e vs Erick Alexander vs ??? vs Seth Thirteen vs Jack Phenix vs Infernio

    Jman vs. Shuriken Blade

    To determine the first ever JBW Unified World Heavyweight Tag Team Champions
    Apocalypse UK vs. The Panzer Division vs. La Mafia Mejicana vs. ???

    To determine the first ever JBW Intercontinental Champion
    NVON vs. The Sleeper vs. ???

    JBW Unified World Television Championship Triple Threat Match
    Malcolm Cage (c) vs. ??? vs. Eddie Juarez

    Triple Threat Match
    Shaz vs. Gillz vs. Flameheart.

    Triple Threat Match
    HolyJose vs. Spencer Churchill vs. Daniel May

    Triple Threat Match
    Zeus Apollo vs Jason Alexander vs. Shining Light.

    Newcomers Six Pack Challenge
    Eddie! My brother from a metaphorical family!

    Will you be doing a prediction contest too?
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  10. #44240
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,191
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Eddie! My brother from a metaphorical family!

    Will you be doing a prediction contest too?
    I doubt it bro, I'm putting my efforts into doing the show.

    And since I have you here, I've been wondering for a while- what the fuck is MPW?!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.