Ok, can someone fill me in on what is going on. I sent in stuff for the PPV Formerly Known as Kingdom Come and whatnot. I guess JMan and Eddie are in charge as of right now, no clue who creative is, etc. Basically if one of you guys can PM me and tell me what's going on, what you need from Lenny Ray for shows that may or may not be happening, things like that. Just another confused redneck trying to make it in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Congrats to Kevin Matthews for expanding beyond JBW and joining Pro Wrestling Syndicate. Although in a losing effort against Matt Hardy -- It's always a cheerful occasion.
    Haha wow really?!

But I thought he was more of a wrestler then a talker. Guess he's neither.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Indeed, but there is always 2013 . Maybe sooner, you never know
    2013? I thought the world ended this year, lol

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Ok, can someone fill me in on what is going on. I sent in stuff for the PPV Formerly Known as Kingdom Come and whatnot. I guess JMan and Eddie are in charge as of right now, no clue who creative is, etc. Basically if one of you guys can PM me and tell me what's going on, what you need from Lenny Ray for shows that may or may not be happening, things like that. Just another confused redneck trying to make it in the world.
    From what i know creative team is

Jman
    Eddie
    HJ
    Me
    SEZ

I think i may be missing someone
    "The Burning Star" Avidico:
    Former and Longest Reigning JBW Superfly Champion
    Former AWF world Champion
    Former E-WF Lightning Tag Team Champions With G-Scorp
    The last Showdown! European Champion
    JBW's 3rd Dual Champion
    Best Highflyer in Efed History

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tnawhat View Post
    From what i know creative team is

Jman
    Eddie
    HJ
    Me
    SEZ

I think i may be missing someone
    Yeah, ya did--me, hahaha, nah, in all seriousness, and at the risk of sounding like someone who goes back on his word, I just wanna also point out that obviously my ideas and characters won't be used in this new era of HWA 2.0, I mean, JBW. That might sound nasty, and was probably a given anyway, but I just wanted to publicly state it, y'know, just in case they do, which I wasn't expecting you to do... Yes, that does include Horrorcore, something that I created and helped nurture along the way with the help of guys who're no longer here.

Ma$$Dinero
    Istvan Gretzky.. "Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky (The name #SHAG--but not Shaz or Usain Kingston, obviously )
    Brick "The Bastard" Godslayer
    Skare Dem Krew (Lucifer Diablo and Naik Reven)
    Al Qaeda Rashida
    Gregory Samuels
    Chuck and Rock Marvel
    @ChuckyMarv: Goodbye Jabsters. Good luck to @JmanIsAJabester
    #MarvelsOut!
    ^Bunch of lame characters, anyway, right?

Not being nasty, just getting it out there.

Anyway, I honestly wish ALL of you guys all the best, and, great choice of name for the PPV. It suits given recent events, and gives a wonderful sense of coming full circle.

All the best.

Kashdinero.
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 11-11-2012 at 03:21 AM.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Blog Entries
    How about "Blood Harvest: From the Ashes"?
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

OK guys, hate to be the guy jumping on the bandwagon but this JBW is no longer something I want to be a part of. No hard feelings to JMan and Eddie, I'm sure you guys will do great but I just don't feel like this is home anymore. I'm going to take LRB and move on to greener pastures. Not sure where, maybe I'll come back, but right now I'm stepping away from Jabe. Best of luck in your future endeavors and whatnot.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    So when can we expect this PPV then?

I'm not being used in EWNCW so I'd like to be EFedding.
    Looks like someone hasn't been reading our shows
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    2013? I thought the world ended this year, lol
    Naw we're just going to be victims of whatever chaos mother nature wants it to be (including zombies) lol there will be a few of us who survive and I intend to be one of them

The end of the world is far from over, cause Zero said so
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    OK guys, hate to be the guy jumping on the bandwagon but this JBW is no longer something I want to be a part of. No hard feelings to JMan and Eddie, I'm sure you guys will do great but I just don't feel like this is home anymore. I'm going to take LRB and move on to greener pastures. Not sure where, maybe I'll come back, but right now I'm stepping away from Jabe. Best of luck in your future endeavors and whatnot.
    Pretty much what I had in mind to say.Nobody's winning this way and its completely audience's loss,with that being said I would like to quit this Efed.I had a great time in JBW,got everything I wanted,got the privilege to be in the company of some great people in this forum,namely,WWTNA, BROWNONE, xSESx, JOSE, JMAN, KASH, ROB, SES, TDA, SAU, HEELTURN, KJAM ,ROME, REHMIX and the list goes on.
    So thank-you guys for everything and I wish you guys all the best for the future ..So this is Snair signing out of JBW!
    Last edited by Snair; 11-11-2012 at 10:17 AM.