Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    ....where is my shovel? Someone is getting buried
    ANYWAYS...You dont have the authority...Youre the bottom man on the totem pole!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Disappointed to hear all of this. I am publicly stating three things right now. And some may be more cryptic than others but, the "main" guys in charge will understand. I'm not trying to be mean about it but, hopefully they get the hint...

1.) I'm not doing Mayhem anymore. That's not cryptic. That's blunt.

2.) Change MY plans for Kingdom Come, you won't need me. At all. And considering I came up with the name, I'd rather you guys not use it personally. Considering everything is "changing".

3.) Speaking of change, don't use anything related to "MDK" as well. Few know what that means but, change plans (As I'm sure you have.) with anything relating to that. Figure things out your own way.

This really is my goodbye from JBW now... I will admit, there was supposed to be another run with me to finish things up but, I don't want my guys in your PPV or nothing.

The Sandman has vacated the Mayhem TV Championship
    RedRuM has vacated the SHOWDOWN! TV Championship

DO NOT use any of my characters in this PPV or here on out from now on. I don't care "what was planned". Not at all. Thank you all for your time. Hopefully JBW will come back stronger than ever as promised to the men who have remained around these parts. Thank you all for the memories. Ka$h, xSESx, Roman, DUBS, TDA and HJ... I thank you all. There's more to thank but, I'm not boring people with long winded shit. Sucks things ended up like this. I wish you all adieu. Have fun fellas!

R(ob)

does this kinda stuff always happen?

Best In Da World

Join the BEST EFED IN THE WORLD: #BITW

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quite a bit. Perhaps now things will be better now that the egomaniac has left the building lol.

Basically, I'd like to also say that BITW isn't something that should be part of anyone's plans. It was a shit/arrogant name for a show anyway, right?
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Why all the hatred?

We all knew that Kash was coming back. Even Jman anticipated it (along with a few others). None of this bullshit should have ever happened to begin with. It might take JBW a few steps forward, but with people leaving that is kind of a few steps back at the same time. I think we all need to reach an understanding before one of you (or even I) says something stupid. JBW was always a place of unity, not a place where things and people are divided by pointless power struggles.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Wait, I'm confused. Why all the hate?

Why all the hatred?

We all knew that Kash was coming back. Even Jman anticipated it (along with a few others). None of this bullshit should have ever happened to begin with. It might take JBW a few steps forward, but with people leaving that is kind of a few steps back at the same time. I think we all need to reach an understanding before one of you (or even I) says something stupid. JBW was always a place of unity, not a place where things and people are divided by pointless power struggles.
    I couldn't have said it better myself.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry, guys. Apparently it was either them or me.. I chose me. The way I see it, why ruin two peoples fun over one persons happiness. Let them run this place, I'm cool with it, honestly. My intentions of coming back were 100% legit. That's not the case anymore. JMan showed his true colours, and Eddie was, well, Eddie was just being Eddie.

Please, just let the genius and his matey have fun. If I see my ideas pop up in the future, though, as in names of new shows ect I'll be back to say more. I may or may not start a fresh new fed depending on interest, but that's another story, I guess.

I'm cool with the new powers that be and truly hope they hit the ol' perverbial home run with every show.

#LastPost #SorryForBeingABeeatch #NoHardFeelingsAtAll
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Cryptic messages >

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries

Attention!

Due to recent actions I have come to a decision. As a Marine I have never given up on much of anything but there comes a point to where you just can't take it anymore.

1.) Both myself and 'The Archangel' Kayden James are done with JBW. Period. I wish for my name to be dropped from the PPV, as well as my character. Change any and all plans involving myself and my character. Since the 'new guys' are in charge I'm sure they'll be able to think of something else. They seem to have a plan for everything anyways.

2.) JMan, Eddie. What you two guys did was both underhanded and low. JMan, I considered you a friend (and still do) and as a friend I have to tell you when you fuck up. Well my friend you have fucked up. There were better ways to do this.

3.) I wish JBW all the best from here on in, seriously. Jabe was my home before all this and I don't want it to go under.

Take care guys and I wish you all the best.

Poot