1. #44011
    Going to try to get WWE 13 today, X-Box 360 here, we should exchange gamertags so we can Join The Revolution together. Whiskey Payne is mine
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  2. #44012
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    I'm sending assignments out soon for an episode of Mayhem that I've been writing for a few days now. TDA inspired me, I'll trudge along. Assignments will come out on Thursday night, my time. Later...

  3. #44013
    I have bad news and good news.

    Bad news: My laptop blue screened and doesn't seem to be recovering.

    Good news: I have all the major parts of the show in my PM's so I can re-type it. So Warfare isn't lost.

    My computer is going into the shop (I am currently using my Father's computer, and he doesn't let me use the computer. He's only letting me on it to send something 'important'). I should be back whenever. I'm just as pissed off as you guys are. Didn't mean to let you guys down like this.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  4. #44014
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I have bad news and good news.

    Bad news: My laptop blue screened and doesn't seem to be recovering.

    Good news: I have all the major parts of the show in my PM's so I can re-type it. So Warfare isn't lost.

    My computer is going into the shop (I am currently using my Father's computer, and he doesn't let me use the computer. He's only letting me on it to send something 'important'). I should be back whenever. I'm just as pissed off as you guys are. Didn't mean to let you guys down like this.
    Shit happens man. If you need anything gimme a holler and I'll do what I can
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  5. #44015
    stuff like that happens TDA, not your fault.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  6. #44016
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,976
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I have bad news and good news.

    Bad news: My laptop blue screened and doesn't seem to be recovering.

    Good news: I have all the major parts of the show in my PM's so I can re-type it. So Warfare isn't lost.

    My computer is going into the shop (I am currently using my Father's computer, and he doesn't let me use the computer. He's only letting me on it to send something 'important'). I should be back whenever. I'm just as pissed off as you guys are. Didn't mean to let you guys down like this.
    D'oh! Well, shit happens I guess. Come back when you can, brother.

    Rob, lemme know if you need me to do anything for Mayhem.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  7. #44017
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,976
    Announcement to come tomorrow at around noon....

    #CrypticJmanIsCryptic



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  8. #44018
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,128
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Announcement to come tomorrow at around noon....

    #CrypticJmanIsCryptic
    This sounds exciting!


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  9. #44019
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,976
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    This sounds exciting!
    Doesn't it? You never know what that Jman guy has planned.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  10. #44020
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,128
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Doesn't it? You never know what that Jman guy has planned.
    That Jman guy is always so sneaky! I remember one time when he said he was leaving HWA only to come back and win the main event of the same damn show! Sneaky bastard!


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.