Blog Entries
    It seems to me like we may need to consider a constingency plan since Ka$h is M.I.A (or it seems like he's been K.I.A). Perhaps consider starting it without him, or perhaps do another SD!, WF, and MH while we're waiting on Kingdom Come.

I'm not talking down on anyone, nor am I trying to start any trouble. In fact, I've been told not to post here anymore anyways. I'm just a guy that hates to see Jabe in the condition it's in. I want this company to succeed because it's the first fed I joined and I've tried to remain dedicated to it through it all. We have all the talent in the world here, and the beginnings of a wonderful creative team.

Something needs to give, and soon. Truth be told, people are losing more and more interest in this fed by the minute. #OneLove #OneJabe

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    You'll face me one day and I'm no bot. ;P
    This made me happy!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    It seems to me like we may need to consider a constingency plan since Ka$h is M.I.A (or it seems like he's been K.I.A). Perhaps consider starting it without him, or perhaps do another SD!, WF, and MH while we're waiting on Kingdom Come.

I'm not talking down on anyone, nor am I trying to start any trouble. In fact, I've been told not to post here anymore anyways. I'm just a guy that hates to see Jabe in the condition it's in. I want this company to succeed because it's the first fed I joined and I've tried to remain dedicated to it through it all. We have all the talent in the world here, and the beginnings of a wonderful creative team.

Something needs to give, and soon. Truth be told, people are losing more and more interest in this fed by the minute. #OneLove #OneJabe
    This gives me an idea....WHO WANT'S OCTANE?!?!?!!? I'll get to work on it tomorrow!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

It just seems to me that we need some sort of contingency plan in case things go awry like this again. Personal shit happens, real life happens, and we have shit that has to be taken care of at times. But It seems like we have all relied on Ka$h more than he can handle lately, and that's not fair to anybody. I say that JBW needs to reevaluate the hierarchy of this and if Ka$h, or any creative, needs to take a leave of absence then we should be able to cover down and drive on. Now that I have internet full time at my house I will gladly help out more with creative if needed, and I'm sure several of us feel that way. I say the current creative team come to some sort of consensus and figure out what JBW needs and figure out what they need to do to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Black Ninja!
    I'm with my two Southern brothers here. Putting this wait on Kash is unfair to him, shitty for us and doing absolutely nothing to get Jabe on track. Thing of it is, the guy is having a major personal issue right now. I won't get into it here,but it's something that would stop anybody in their tracks.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    I'm with my two Southern brothers here. Putting this wait on Kash is unfair to him, shitty for us and doing absolutely nothing to get Jabe on track. Thing of it is, the guy is having a major personal issue right now. I won't get into it here,but it's something that would stop anybody in their tracks.
    This, pretty much. Of course after it clears we will discuss this plan. As for now... I'll take it up myself and get you guys Octane.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Even though I wasnt here thanks for including me in Southern Folks,Jman

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Even though I wasnt here thanks for including me in Southern Folks,Jman
    Add me to the Southern Folks list too- Representing MISSISSIPPI bitch!

I still can't post my match on Jabebook as I haven't been activated there yet. I guess I have to wait until Kash or Rob gets back online on Jabebook

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Add me to the Southern Folks list too- Representing MISSISSIPPI bitch!

I still can't post my match on Jabebook as I haven't been activated there yet. I guess I have to wait until Kash or Rob gets back online on Jabebook
    Mississippi woot woot. You, me, and KJ PUNK holdin' it down for the dirty dirty.

Anywho, if the creative guys want to get together and put out a few shows to hype the KC I'm sure everyone here will be happy to make it happen. I'll gladly help out with anything you guys need, I'm kinda fuckin' awesome like that lol. Hell, anything would be ready sitting here like kids on a road trip "are we there yet?"
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Mississippi woot woot. You, me, and KJ PUNK holdin' it down for the dirty dirty.

Anywho, if the creative guys want to get together and put out a few shows to hype the KC I'm sure everyone here will be happy to make it happen. I'll gladly help out with anything you guys need, I'm kinda fuckin' awesome like that lol. Hell, anything would be ready sitting here like kids on a road trip "are we there yet?"
    AND YOU DID IT TOO! You left me out the Southern list even though the guy you quoted quoted me speaking about being from the south...You sicken me and I hate to say were from the same place

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.