Karl Panzer: We will beat someones asses at Kingdom Come, unless we are too drunk. We are too drunk now to remember who our opponents are

Oli Panzer: Yeah, what Karl said. Need.........more..........beer

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    TDA: Do not down play my group! The only reason any of the members of FSA got a win over me was because they cheated. I got some wins in myself and went through hell and fury to bring FSA down. SuperNova won that war, and I remained as the leader of the group. I picked up where Trips left off and I ran with that ball. I have proven my due in this business and I am the one fixing to have a match with Roman for the Unified World Heavyweight Championship. I'm so close to the JBW throne that I can nearly taste it.

OOC: Yay! A family reunion.
    HJ: For once I agree with the old man. FSA cheated to win for everything. Tripps was a good for nothing son of a bitch who ran away with his rail tucked between his legs. Alpha Dog congratulations you made someone who is very irrelevant now tap out. You're right I'll never have the honor to make the irrelevant son of a bitch tap out because where is he? Gone. It's still nothing. I am the best out of either of you. And I'll fucking prove it. Because I am that damn good!

OOC: yeah and this is a tame family reunion!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Alpha: Oh cry The Alpha Dog a freakin river Devs! If you're so badass, you would have done something worthy sooner, not a year past your prime! And HJ, The Alpha Dog is the reason Zeus is irrelavant! If he didn't bother with Zeus, the FSA would have destroyed Supernova! AND TO BOTH OF YOU, THERE'S NO ROOM FOR EXCUSES IN THIS INDUSTRY!!! YOU STILL LOST!!!

OOC: Alpha vs HJ vs TDA...something to think about in the future.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Alpha: Oh cry The Alpha Dog a freakin river Devs! If you're so badass, you would have done something worthy sooner, not a year past your prime! And HJ, The Alpha Dog is the reason Zeus is irrelavant! If he didn't bother with Zeus, the FSA would have destroyed Supernova! AND TO BOTH OF YOU, THERE'S NO ROOM FOR EXCUSES IN THIS INDUSTRY!!! YOU STILL LOST!!!

OOC: Alpha vs HJ vs TDA...something to think about in the future.
    OOC: That's worthy of a world title match main event!

HJ: Yeah I lost because I was an inexperienced and well a little bitch. I am far more relevant than any of you. Now let's face it, who brought the gold and glory to SuperNova? oh right I did I brought 2/3 of the gold over. I made SuperNova the most relevant and exciting group. The triple crown championship is within my grasp!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

[QUOTE=TheDevilsAdvocate;655666]TDA: Do not down play my group! The only reason any of the members of FSA got a win over me was because they cheated. I got some wins in myself and went through hell and fury to bring FSA down. SuperNova won that war, and I remained as the leader of the group. I picked up where Trips left off and I ran with that ball. I have proven my due in this business and I am the one fixing to have a match with Roman for the Unified World Heavyweight Championship. I'm so close to the JBW throne that I can nearly taste it.[QUOTE=TheDevilsAdvocate;655666]
    I don't recall Supernova winning any match let alone so called WAR! We just went our separate ways since FSA served its purpose.TDA, you did start from where Trips left but that was getting your asses kicked from arena to arena...Boston to London..week after week so much that that contemplated retirement wearing adult diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    OOC: That's worthy of a world title match main event!

HJ: Yeah I lost because I was an inexperienced and well a little bitch. I am far more relevant than any of you. Now let's face it, who brought the gold and glory to SuperNova? oh right I did I brought 2/3 of the gold over. I made Super Nova the most relevant and exciting group. The triple crown championship is within my grasp!
    Listen up HOLY MOSSES, the only thing you brought to table was your worthless "no talent" cry baby ass in a group of UNICORN BITCHES known as Supernova.You talk about being relevant, being the hot shot....Well I say JUST SHUT UP BITCH Run your mouth when you actually win something RELEVANT!

Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    I don't recall Supernova winning any match let alone so called WAR! We just went our separate ways since FSA served its purpose.TDA, you did start from where Trips left but that was getting your asses kicked from arena to arena...Boston to London..week after week so much that that contemplated retirement wearing adult diapers.
    Actually Supernova has won matches and TDA beat Snair a few times, most memorably a tables match. It was a back and forth thing and Supernova took down FSA after FSA had taken over Warfare and renamed it. After the 'war' Supernova calmly disbanded and FSA was gone. At ROTT it was just Snair and TDA without either side having a pack of members backing them up. Which Snair (the character) won that match. #FunTimes!

But some fun moments in the feud for me were;

-Bar fight segment

-Tons of 'war' promos

-Tactical wins (cheating)

-Longest World Heavyweight Champion was announced

-Jose brought home the first gold for Supernova

-FSA took over Warfare

-Supernova fought back, and succeeded

-Both sides got their asses kicked

-And both stables are still remembered after nearly two and a half years.

Very, very impressive 'feat.

Apology's for not enforcing my character this time.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Actually Supernova has won matches and TDA beat Snair a few times, most memorably a tables match. It was a back and forth thing and Supernova took down FSA after FSA had taken over Warfare and renamed it. After the 'war' Supernova calmly disbanded and FSA was gone. At ROTT it was just Snair and TDA without either side having a pack of members backing them up. Which Snair (the character) won that match. #FunTimes!

But some fun moments in the feud for me were;

-Bar fight segment

-Tons of 'war' promos

-Tactical wins (cheating)

-Longest World Heavyweight Champion was announced

-Jose brought home the first gold for Supernova

-FSA took over Warfare

-Supernova fought back, and succeeded

-Both sides got their asses kicked

-And both stables are still remembered after nearly two and a half years.

Very, very impressive 'feat.

Apology's for not enforcing my character this time.
    That was a personal favorite.Snair may have beaten TDA(the character) but he never got even close to TDA's legacy #TRUESTORY

Black Ninja!
    Amazing how SuperNova v. FSA has stood the test of time. It's the most influential angle we've ever done.

Update on KC: Eddie and I are both nearly done with our responsibilities and, once he figures out some real life issues, Kash should be set with everything he needs to post this thing. Your patience hasn't gone unnoticed, folks. It's greatly appreciated.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

y u guys no post in this thread?

These days posting in this thread seems like shouting in a dark tunnel with no end