Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Our Vince McMahon is missing!

I haven't had any further updates on the show and the only progress about the show I am aware of is the assignments I completed. And from what I understand half of the promising creative team we have had bailed. So~ I am not even sure at this point about how far along the show is right now. It might come out soon.. Who knows.
    It has been a long time since JBW produced a show. That is why I was thinking to have the writers produce some weekly shows and give it some more hype. Though...it is just one idea.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Kash is going through some personal stuff right now. Hence why he hasn't been on but updates from what I've read is that the show is VERY VERY close to being done. Your patience has been amazing and just stay with us and we will deliver an amazing product!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NightWolf View Post

NW: What a nice mouth you have there Hawkster! You are the kind of guy that I am familiar with.. The kind of guy who runs his mouth about ending the career of a fellow wrestler. As a wise man once said you should always choose your words softly because you just might have to eat them later. All of you here can keep flapping your gums but we all know that I am the baddest Wolf in these woods.
    Hawk: You may rule the woods but everything that dwells there fears me. I can pinpoint any target that sticks its disgusting head out from its hiding place. So go ahead and lay claim to your little dominan, but remember that the Ruler of the Skies controls everything under him so watch yourself.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

*from out the shadows, Shuriken shows up*

Shuriken: Well...well...well....a bunch of young and hungry newcomers so quick in talking rather than showing what they have in the ring. Shameful.

#REAL!

Alpha: Kingdom Come will be remembered...The Alpha Dog will guarantee that...
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Alpha: Kingdom Come will be remembered...The Alpha Dog will guarantee that...
    HJ: Guarantee that you'll end up losing like always?
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Alpha: Oh HJ...The Alpha Dog is still looking forward to getting his hands on you but for right now, The Alpha Dog is more than happy with the chumps he's facing at Kingdom Come. YOU are still at the top of The Alpha Dogs shitlist and he's coming from the bottom.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Alpha: Oh HJ...The Alpha Dog is still looking forward to getting his hands on you but for right now, The Alpha Dog is more than happy with the chumps he's facing at Kingdom Come. YOU are still at the top of The Alpha Dogs shitlist and he's coming from the bottom.
    HJ: Alpha we both know that this has been brewing for well over a year. When I get my hands on you I'll show you who the far superior former member of SuperNova. Let's see what have you done? Absolutely nothing! I? Well I've been moving my way up to the top where ever I go. Let's face it I am the most established start from breaking out of SuperNova. When you and I meet, I'll kick your ass so bad that you'll consider going back to another fed.
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Alpha: Absolutely nothing ayy? Let's get a few things straight BITCH! Supernova didn't have any balls and was getting their asses kicked on a constant basis by the FSA before The Alpha Dog joined up. The Alpha Dog won that war for you. Also did you take down Zeus Apollo? The man who was undefeated until The Alpha Dog showed up? No and neither did Devs or Tripps or Stinger. The Alpha Dog did that and not only did he win, he defeated him in an Ultimate Submission match. Which meant...HE MADE THAT BITCH TAP OUT!! No matter how many titles you have and no matter where you go in your career...YOU WILL NEVER MATCH THAT!!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

TDA: Do not down play my group! The only reason any of the members of FSA got a win over me was because they cheated. I got some wins in myself and went through hell and fury to bring FSA down. SuperNova won that war, and I remained as the leader of the group. I picked up where Trips left off and I ran with that ball. I have proven my due in this business and I am the one fixing to have a match with Roman for the Unified World Heavyweight Championship. I'm so close to the JBW throne that I can nearly taste it.

OOC: Yay! A family reunion.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs