Ano Doom:When Erebus is finished,once and for all...Fire shall explode out of the middle of the ring as I look down down at my home,Being shown from under the mat in ways others can not comprehend...And the Order shall win on that night...And every night after.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

IC:Empty threats & hollow claims is all I hear nowadays from so called "talents" here in JBW.
    But that's about to change soon, after I'm done with Manabu at Kingdom Come, I'll make sure to put people in their rightful place before they start talking outta their phony asses.And then when it's all set and done, I'll take what's rightfully belongs to me.....WARFARE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!
    JBW GET READY TO BE HIT HARD BY GREATNESS OF SNAIR.

Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    IC:Empty threats & hollow claims is all I hear nowadays from so called "talents" here in JBW.
    But that's about to change soon, after I'm done with Manabu at Kingdom Come, I'll make sure to put people in their rightful place before they start talking outta their phony asses.And then when it's all set and done, I'll take what's rightfully belongs to me.....WARFARE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!
    JBW GET READY TO BE HIT HARD BY GREATNESS OF SNAIR.
    Ano Doom:Sit front row,or better yet ringside,if you wanna see me carry out these "empty threats"...Just try not to get in the way.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Sit front row,or better yet ringside,if you wanna see me carry out these "empty threats"...Just try not to get in the way.
    Hawk: I would believe you, but I am in the match and have no plans on losing to you or anyone else. Once I enter the arena, I will make sure I bring Mayhem and send the fans home happy.

IC:I'd love to see you wrestle,Anu or atleast trying to wrestle.But I have some unfinished business with Manabu at KC so I suggest you to keep running your mouth.Maybe someday I'll find time to "get in your way" but take this as friendly advice, ....WRESTLING me may just be the END OF DAYS for you in JBW and you'll exposed for the jobber you really are.

Black Ninja!
    I'll be spending the bulk of my day on KC stuff, guys.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

IC:I'd love to see you wrestle,Anu or atleast trying to wrestle.But I have some unfinished business with Manabu at KC so I suggest you to keep running your mouth.Maybe someday I'll find time to "get in your way" but take this as friendly advice, ....WRESTLING me may just be the END OF DAYS for you in JBW and you'll exposed for the jobber you really are.
    Ano Doom:Ill be waiting for the chance to flatten your neck in like cookie dough then.

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: I would believe you, but I am in the match and have no plans on losing to you or anyone else. Once I enter the arena, I will make sure I bring Mayhem and send the fans home happy.
    Ano Doom:"The match" ? You're not in any match of mine...Don't let me run into you that night either.

Ano Doom:Ill be waiting for the chance to flatten your neck in like cookie dough then.
    IC:Flatten my neck???And they said drugs were banned in JBW.Doom,you are talking about a guy who destroys legends and icons of this business night after night just for the sake of entertainment and you plan on threatening him?
    You know what, I hope I do get the chance to face you soon and I'll show the world that you just as fragile as the losers I've faced before.But that's not all you'll be personally inducted into JBW'S HALL OF LAME by ME!

IC:Flatten my neck???And they said drugs were banned in JBW.Doom,you are talking about a guy who destroys legends and icons of this business night after night just for the sake of entertainment and you plan on threatening him?
    You know what, I hope I do get the chance to face you soon and I'll show the world that you just as fragile as the losers I've faced before.But that's not all you'll be personally inducted into JBW'S HALL OF LAME by ME!
    Ano Doom:Yes,just crush your neck right in like in horror movies...And no Snair you don't destroy legends or icons at all so stop lying...I'm not threatening shit...It WILL happen...I could never be fragile for I was built from steel...As soon as I retire Erebus ,or kill him...Whichever comes first...At KC...You can gladly have the next shot at be sent out the door.