Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Have you ever heard of something called a stage name Doom? You think The Rock has always been The Rock or Big Show, or Triple H? I need something that Americans can actually pronounce so my name is not butchered by the illiterates, which lead to me taking this name to prank everyone around me.
    Ano Doom:No,No,No.'Sighs' Again Hawk you have it all wrong.One such as you with an attitude and a drive that you always speak of should not be worried about pranking everyone.Commit fully to your passion that you supposedly have instead of fooling around and maybe things would go better for you. Joking the hell out of everyone doesn't sound like you're upholding the M.O. you always preach on about.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Yay!!! I got a smartphone today. Now I don't feel like such a neanderthal Lol!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Yay!!! I got a smartphone today. Now I don't feel like such a neanderthal Lol!
    I made the switch over last year, lol. Not sure how I survived with the old one, lol. I mean I could sure the web on my old one- but this one- can surf a whole hell of a lot more

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Random thought:Kingdom Come is gonna be Smokinnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Any word on thy Kingdom Come?
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Any word on thy Kingdom Come?
    I'm not sure

But if you guys need help with writing anymore matches for it- hit me up. Kash already has my one- should I send it to someone else too

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    There's not a ton left. More than a little bit though. I hope everyone did their promos and segments the right way so there's not a ton of editing that needs to be done. Ka$h has been working hard on the show and real life at the same time. Hell, I've come out of retirement to help write a few things because the show will be coming sooner rather than later. Just hold tight. And don't worry about the "weekly show" situation. JBW will address many things, VERY soon. I'm sure everyone will have an awesome time with KINGDOM COME and I'm sure everyone will love what happens afterward... well, from what I know. Which isn't much unfortunately considering this is just a one time deal. But, what I do know as The Miz says is: "AAAWWWWEEEESSSOOOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!"

Blog Entries
    *ahem*

Hey everyone long time no see. So yeah I remember the whole retirement thing? Yeah....NOT HAPPENING! I've come to the conclusion that HJ still needs to accomplish way more and after being not as active I do miss this place and well HJ isn't going anywhere either!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    Well, it's been almost 3 weeks since I've posted anything, and I just wanted to make it known that I am working on my parts for Kingdom Come at this very minute. It's 4:50 a.m. and I've been busy on it for a few hours now.

Even through it all, I'm still dedicated to Jabe. Weird ehh? This is it though, no more.

#Done

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    There's not a ton left. More than a little bit though. I hope everyone did their promos and segments the right way so there's not a ton of editing that needs to be done. Ka$h has been working hard on the show and real life at the same time. Hell, I've come out of retirement to help write a few things because the show will be coming sooner rather than later. Just hold tight. And don't worry about the "weekly show" situation. JBW will address many things, VERY soon. I'm sure everyone will have an awesome time with KINGDOM COME and I'm sure everyone will love what happens afterward... well, from what I know. Which isn't much unfortunately considering this is just a one time deal. But, what I do know as The Miz says is: "AAAWWWWEEEESSSOOOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!"
    Rob's back. Rob's cryptic. All is right in Jabelandia.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community