Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    IC: I hope not Jose Jap-a-leeno I ain't forgot about your ass neither. Hell ain't you are retiring since you know that your time dodgin' the Redneck Wreckin' Machine was about to come to an end? Don't you worry 'bout nothin' there Pedro, I don't blame you for tuckin' tail and hittin' the dusty trail. Hell if I knew I'd have to stand toe to toe with and goddamn athlete such as myself I might be a little nervous my damn self. Hey, just remember to turn in your balls to wardrobe when you turn in your tights and boots, you might be able to get the deposit back for them.
    HJ: Lenny Ray. You're hysterical. My decision to hang up my boots was a personal one I battled for a long time. I'm done, I've accomplished all that I could. But I am not afraid of you. I'm not afraid of anything. You and I have been brewing for a long time now I think it's time I whip your southern ass like the Ulysses S. Grant kicked Robert E. Lee's at Appomatox Court House
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: Lenny Ray. You're hysterical. My decision to hang up my boots was a personal one I battled for a long time. I'm done, I've accomplished all that I could. But I am not afraid of you. I'm not afraid of anything. You and I have been brewing for a long time now I think it's time I whip your southern ass like the Ulysses S. Grant kicked Robert E. Lee's at Appomatox Court House
    LRB: Listen here Carlos, I would love for nothin' more than to take you out back and whip yer ass like I should have a long time ago. Anytime yer feelin' froggy boy you go on ahead and jump. But best be careful where you land cause yer gonna land with my boot so far up yer' ass yer gonna have to brush your teeth with shoe polish. I'll be glad to throw down with you and take yer ass to town like US did to Mexico in the Mexican American War. See there, I paid attention in school too boy. I was there long enough. Hey Japaleno, maybe after you retire I'll drive by the Home Depot yer gonna probably be standing in front of and give you a 6 pack of Corona and $20 bucks to build me a shed.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    LRB: Listen here Carlos, I would love for nothin' more than to take you out back and whip yer ass like I should have a long time ago. Anytime yer feelin' froggy boy you go on ahead and jump. But best be careful where you land cause yer gonna land with my boot so far up yer' ass yer gonna have to brush your teeth with shoe polish. I'll be glad to throw down with you and take yer ass to town like US did to Mexico in the Mexican American War. See there, I paid attention in school too boy. I was there long enough. Hey Japaleno, maybe after you retire I'll drive by the Home Depot yer gonna probably be standing in front of and give you a 6 pack of Corona and $20 bucks to build me a shed.
    HJ: Actually I'll take that six pack of Corona. Besides that though, Last I checked I wasn't associated with dirty Mexico I am American. But I'll gladly jump and knock out that last three teeth you have left before heading off to my private island.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: Lenny Ray Beauregard is always talking about the South but people like KJ Punk do not envision the South that I come from as being ideal and the bringers of a new way of life.
    ^Edited...This was supposed to be IC at the time lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: Actually I'll take that six pack of Corona. Besides that though, Last I checked I wasn't associated with dirty Mexico I am American. But I'll gladly jump and knock out that last three teeth you have left before heading off to my private island.
    LRB: Hey asshole, that's 4 teeth thank you very much. Hell even I can count to four. Just remember when you jump you better make sure to hit me hard enough to keep me down, cause if I get hold of that skinny little chicken wing you call an arm you best believe I'ma break the motherfucker. And Ano Doom I am the Southern Heavyweight Champion, so the only south that matters is the one that I say matters, and that's the one represented by the Stars and Bars.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Black Ninja!
    Finally have a second to start on my Develocity promo. It'll be to you by Saturday, Devs.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

LRB: Hey asshole, that's 4 teeth thank you very much. Hell even I can count to four. Just remember when you jump you better make sure to hit me hard enough to keep me down, cause if I get hold of that skinny little chicken wing you call an arm you best believe I'ma break the motherfucker. And Ano Doom I am the Southern Heavyweight Champion, so the only south that matters is the one that I say matters, and that's the one represented by the Stars and Bars.
    Ano Doom:No,No,No. Stars and Bars are not all that matters. Regardless of what you say. And when do I get a chance to be Southern Champion? Nobody hails from further South than I do. You could just use a bit of retrospective thinking is all.Why can not every South be one? Is it all not the same direction? Needless to say,enough screwing around...Enjoy the beers and bright nights because they're over when I have my way...All enjoyment comes to an end when I clinch the world with an Iron Fist...The South that reigns supreme will be "Represented" by flaming lakes,fire pits,and dead men walking.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ano Doom:No,No,No. Stars and Bars are not all that matters. Regardless of what you say. And when do I get a chance to be Southern Champion? Nobody hails from further South than I do. You could just use a bit of retrospective thinking is all.Why can not every South be one? Is it all not the same direction? Needless to say,enough screwing around...Enjoy the beers and bright nights because they're over when I have my way...All enjoyment comes to an end when I clinch the world with an Iron Fist...The South that reigns supreme will be "Represented" by flaming lakes,fire pits,and dead men walking.
    Hawk: All the South is known for is trying to keep a war they lost badly alive for some reason. The East is where its at. I come from Japan, the land of champions and warriors, not rednecks and trailers. I am going to end this petty squabble soon and prove at KC, why I am going to be the NUMBER 1 in JBW.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: All the South is known for is trying to keep a war they lost badly alive for some reason. The East is where its at. I come from Japan, the land of champions and warriors, not rednecks and trailers. I am going to end this petty squabble soon and prove at KC, why I am going to be the NUMBER 1 in JBW.
    Ano Doom:I'm not from Rednecktown South,Hawk.And I dont believe you.I've never heard of anyone named Mike from Japan.

OOC:Trolled by a monster

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ano Doom:I'm not from Rednecktown South,Hawk.And I dont believe you.I've never heard of anyone named Mike from Japan.

OOC:Trolled by a monster
    Hawk: Have you ever heard of something called a stage name Doom? You think The Rock has always been The Rock or Big Show, or Triple H? I need something that Americans can actually pronounce so my name is not butchered by the illiterates, which lead to me taking this name to prank everyone around me.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions