Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    This match is turning out great! I'm sure you guys are going to have some fun reading this when it comes out.

He's talking about Snair making Rome,TDA & Shuriken tap out,all at once, to win the TITLE

Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post

He's talking about Snair making Rome,TDA & Shuriken tap out,all at once, to win the TITLE
    Three different submissions on three different men at the same time!? Only in JBW.

Kash, I hope Jman has told you the weekly video matches idea.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Three different submissions on three different men at the same time!? Only in JBW.

Not three people, but close
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    The Sandman: It seems people have forgotten. It seems they have turned their back. It seems I have lost my way and lost my reliability. I have not. I will come back from this black hole that I have been in. I will make you all aware that I am still very much alive and very ready to make you all believers again. When the bell tolls at KINGDOM COME... it will be I who stands tall as the ONLY Television Champion in JBW. I will make the non-believers the first ones to lay down in front of me into my path of the restless dreaming. You will all remember.

RedRuM: Ya'll niggas' must have forgot who da' fuck you dealin' wit' an shit!!! All you half steppin' wank ass nigga's that tryin' ta steal my flow, my words, my way of life??? FUCK ALL YA'LL NIGGAS!!!! Take my shit an' think you good? Naw nigga... my shit is mine!!! Just like my muthafuckin' TV Championship!!! That gasmask wearin' nigga can go suck my nutsack!! That other black bitch in this match can suck da' WHOLE cock!! Punk ass bitch muthafuckas!!! I'ma run roughshod all over ya'll niggas!! Just fuckin' wait until KINGDOM COME!!! Niggas gonna start payin' me for usin' my shit an' tryina' take my property from me.... NIGGAS GON' GET GOT!!!

Artemis Eclipse: At KINGDOM COME I don't really have much to prove, do I? No. I'm going against inferior competitors as per usual. You know why? None of them can stack up to what I Bring to the table. Not only in ring but verbally as well. You people, you leeches haven't seen anything that I'm capable of yet. I've toiled around in the bush leagues for a couple months since JBW has been on hiatus but I'm here. I'm only here. My main goal is to prove to each and every single one of you OCTANE bitches that I'm literally not only the best on that show but ALL of Mayhem, WARFare and SHOWDOWN! as well. Remember just who in the fuck you're dealing with here. I know you'll remember my name when my boot print is firmly planted into your goddamned skull!! Bank on it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    The Sandman: It seems people have forgotten. It seems they have turned their back. It seems I have lost my way and lost my reliability. I have not. I will come back from this black hole that I have been in. I will make you all aware that I am still very much alive and very ready to make you all believers again. When the bell tolls at KINGDOM COME... it will be I who stands tall as the ONLY Television Champion in JBW. I will make the non-believers the first ones to lay down in front of me into my path of the restless dreaming. You will all remember.

RedRuM: Ya'll niggas' must have forgot who da' fuck you dealin' wit' an shit!!! All you half steppin' wank ass nigga's that tryin' ta steal my flow, my words, my way of life??? FUCK ALL YA'LL NIGGAS!!!! Take my shit an' think you good? Naw nigga... my shit is mine!!! Just like my muthafuckin' TV Championship!!! That gasmask wearin' nigga can go suck my nutsack!! That other black bitch in this match can suck da' WHOLE cock!! Punk ass bitch muthafuckas!!! I'ma run roughshod all over ya'll niggas!! Just fuckin' wait until KINGDOM COME!!! Niggas gonna start payin' me for usin' my shit an' tryina' take my property from me.... NIGGAS GON' GET GOT!!!

Artemis Eclipse: At KINGDOM COME I don't really have much to prove, do I? No. I'm going against inferior competitors as per usual. You know why? None of them can stack up to what I Bring to the table. Not only in ring but verbally as well. You people, you leeches haven't seen anything that I'm capable of yet. I've toiled around in the bush leagues for a couple months since JBW has been on hiatus but I'm here. I'm only here. My main goal is to prove to each and every single one of you OCTANE bitches that I'm literally not only the best on that show but ALL of Mayhem, WARFare and SHOWDOWN! as well. Remember just who in the fuck you're dealing with here. I know you'll remember my name when my boot print is firmly planted into your goddamned skull!! Bank on it!!
    Karl and Oli panzer had all 3 a beer

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    What else do you expect from Snair?
    He's a MAN OF GREATNESS!

Ano Doom:I grow restless for Kingdom Come,I plot for the moment I have Erebus' neck in my hand then I grind him into dust.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    I'm BACCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time