Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    YES! My kind of topic. Oh man you gotta see DrunkJose! Anyways I fell in love with Fat Tire. I had my first Guinness a few days ago and it just went down so smooth I loved it. But my go to beer has to be Stella Artois! I love being 21!
    I've only tasted to real deal in London a few years ago- not the Americanized version of it and that shit is nasty, lol. I finished my pint though

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Alright y'all. Board has been too dead lately, time to spice it up. Beer is a great subject, let's argue about beer. My new favorite is Killian's, and I'm about to crack open some locally brewed Lazy Magnolia, kinda sweet and nutty beer.
    Do you know if they sell it around the Hattiesburg area?

The only local ones I have tried have been Abita Beer- out of Abita Springs, La

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post

IC: After Kingdom Come you all will learn to fear me.
    IC: HA! After Kingdom Come...it's going to be all about The Alpha Dog. He will be the most feared...NOT YOU!!!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    HJ: Well after Kingdom Come. Win, Lose, or Draw. It's farewell

OOC:http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...886#post637886
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Do you know if they sell it around the Hattiesburg area?

The only local ones I have tried have been Abita Beer- out of Abita Springs, La
    I dunno if they sell it in bottles but if you are in Hattiesburg hit up The Keg and Barrel, they have out there and it's a great bar
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    I dunno if they sell it in bottles but if you are in Hattiesburg hit up The Keg and Barrel, they have out there and it's a great bar
    Where is that? I only really know Hardy Street and HWY 49 a bit. I am guessing it must be down by USM

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Is there a "I Quit/I'm Done" parade going down in E-Fed section or what?

I'm straightedge so that means I'm better than you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    IC: HA! After Kingdom Come...it's going to be all about The Alpha Dog. He will be the most feared...NOT YOU!!!

IC: You have a lot to say Alpha Dog. Lets just see if you can back it up at the PPV!!
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Where is that? I only really know Hardy Street and HWY 49 a bit. I am guessing it must be down by USM
    I don't remember exactly, i only am in Hattiesburg when i have duty at Camp Shelby. Should be able to google it
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...