Page 4369 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 33693869426943194359436743684369437043714379441944694869 ... LastLast
Results 43,681 to 43,690 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    They did a lot on here, but that is officially apart of the past. I just want our forum to move on to provide the discussions they have been doing since '10. The forum side of this site is still relatively new and growing. It's nowhere close to being in it's prime. Frank and the mods are openly taking suggestions so if anyone wants to see a reasonable and beneficial feature then we encourage you to PM us or Frank suggestions. New smileys is first on our list, followed by a potential reputation system. But it's a huge 50-50 if you guys will ever see this kind of stuff any time soon.
    This forum is in dire need of new features to help it grow and make it more appealing to new members.
    Out of interest, what do you mean when you say it's 50-50 as to whether changes/suggestions are carried out or not?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    This forum is in dire need of new features to help it grow and make it more appealing to new members.
    Out of interest, what do you mean when you say it's 50-50 as to whether changes/suggestions are carried out or not?
    Well there's still the possibility of Frank turning it down, and then there's the whole discussion about how the rep feature should look like. I'm putting together a message on microsoft word right now about possible features, and I am going to run them by Frank. I've high expectations for EWN in 2013 and 2014, and I appreciate all of these contributions and loyalty.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Well there's still the possibility of Frank turning it down, and then there's the whole discussion about how the rep feature should look like. I'm putting together a message on microsoft word right now about possible features, and I am going to run them by Frank. I've high expectations for EWN in 2013 and 2014, and I appreciate all of these contributions and loyalty.
    This is for everyone: Any ideas to contribute this site, PM the mods. We will discuss which ideas should be considered.

Blog Entries
    Sounds good.
    I too have high expectations. I hope to see the site growing and getting even better going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Sounds good.
    I too have high expectations. I hope to see the site growing and getting even better going forward.
    I like you Tommy.

IC: After Kingdom Come you all will learn to fear me.

#TeamModest

Blog Entries
    I like you Tommy.

Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    This is for everyone: Any ideas to contribute this site, PM the mods. We will discuss which ideas should be considered.
    Done and done

Alright y'all. Board has been too dead lately, time to spice it up. Beer is a great subject, let's argue about beer. My new favorite is Killian's, and I'm about to crack open some locally brewed Lazy Magnolia, kinda sweet and nutty beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Alright y'all. Board has been too dead lately, time to spice it up. Beer is a great subject, let's argue about beer. My new favorite is Killian's, and I'm about to crack open some locally brewed Lazy Magnolia, kinda sweet and nutty beer.
    YES! My kind of topic. Oh man you gotta see DrunkJose! Anyways I fell in love with Fat Tire. I had my first Guinness a few days ago and it just went down so smooth I loved it. But my go to beer has to be Stella Artois! I love being 21!

Payne has that weird ability to pop in only when there is zero activity. Lol.

#TeamModest