Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    Nikki Belzova: You can lead a revolution if you want to! Taking down these self proclaimed originals is not as easy as knocking over a stack of blocks during nappy time at daycare. You can strut the strut and talk the good talk, but when that bell rings it is all about the amount of passion that you possess. HOW STRONG IS YOUR PASSION? I bet it is bulging out and waiting to be unleashed sooner instead of later. I can see it in your eyes MIKE.. I am watching you closely. -_^
    'Lifts head at the sound of Nikki's voice and cracks neck hard to the right side.'

Ano Doom:Hmmmm....

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: coming from Someone who can't let go they beat me on a Warfare almos a year ago you seem to bring it up a lot. Hypocrite much?
    Shuriken: Oh....yeah....I am the hypocrite now. Ok.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    Nikki Belzova: You can lead a revolution if you want to! Taking down these self proclaimed originals is not as easy as knocking over a stack of blocks during nappy time at daycare. You can strut the strut and talk the good talk, but when that bell rings it is all about the amount of passion that you possess. HOW STRONG IS YOUR PASSION? I bet it is bulging out and waiting to be unleashed sooner instead of later. I can see it in your eyes MIKE.. I am watching you closely. -_^
    Hawk: I don't care what I have to do, but I am going to make my presence know one way or another. After I win the fatal four way at KC, Doom and the others will be the first to respect Mike Hawk. My passion is fueled by my fire and my fire is fueled by wins, and I plan on acquiring a lot of those while I am here.

As for Seth and Doom, of course I know the Phoenix Splash. I need it to wipe out my prey just like what will happen at KC to one unfortunate soul.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: I don't care what I have to do, but I am going to make my presence know one way or another. After I win the fatal four way at KC, Doom and the others will be the first to respect Mike Hawk. My passion is fueled by my fire and my fire is fueled by wins, and I plan on acquiring a lot of those while I am here.

As for Seth and Doom, of course I know the Phoenix Splash. I need it to wipe out my prey just like what will happen at KC to one unfortunate soul.
    Ano Doom:I will never respect you,you stand for exactly the kind of things the Creators have sent me here to abolish...It would be...A,conflict of interest. "Destroy happiness,good times,joy and all and any things considered positive.",Is what they told me. You walk around here with this never say die attitude and this passion and determination,Well that can simply not be allowed.Everything in you will be extinguished as I further the plan and draw closer to my moment.As for the Phoenix Splash,it shall be nothing but a futile weapon in the events of your Demise.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Big things are about to go down! Forgive the delay in shows peeps! I'm sure that everyone in creative is putting everything they have into Kingdom Come.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Shuriken: Oh....yeah....I am the hypocrite now. Ok.
    HJ: See I can own up to it and quite frankly I don't give a fuck but you stand on your high horse when in reality you're no better than us
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    I have pretty much everything needed for my match at KC thanks to everyone for sending the stuff I asked for.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:I will never respect you,you stand for exactly the kind of things the Creators have sent me here to abolish...It would be...A,conflict of interest. "Destroy happiness,good times,joy and all and any things considered positive.",Is what they told me. You walk around here with this never say die attitude and this passion and determination,Well that can simply not be allowed.Everything in you will be extinguished as I further the plan and draw closer to my moment.As for the Phoenix Splash,it shall be nothing but a futile weapon in the events of your Demise.
    Hawk: The Phoenix Splash burns everything in its path just like the Phoenix does when it gets ready to go out. It's fire is fueled by the passion that you try so desperately to destroy and at the end when the Phoenix crashes, it raises back up strong ready to do it again.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: The Phoenix Splash burns everything in its path just like the Phoenix does when it gets ready to go out. It's fire is fueled by the passion that you try so desperately to destroy and at the end when the Phoenix crashes, it raises back up strong ready to do it again.
    Seth: SO IT IS A DAMN FUCKING DODO PRETENDING TO BE A FUCKING PHOENIX, DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!

LOOOOVE THIS.

A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.