Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    It's great to have you back. It's good to have my fellow Mississippian.
    Pfffffft didn't you hear?? President Obama officially declared that Mississippi is the home of rampant Manginal Pussies. I'm sorry if you're lacking on the news, but hey, the freakin' President said it so it has to be true

Alabama til the day I die

It's great to have you back. It's good to have my fellow Mississippian.
    Magnolia State up in this mother
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Pfffffft didn't you hear?? President Obama officially declared that Mississippi is the home of rampant Manginal Pussies. I'm sorry if you're lacking on the news, but hey, the freakin' President said it so it has to be true

Alabama has one redeeming quality besides yourself Poot. I'll give credit where credit is due, Crimson Tide is a great team. Not my team of choice of course (Hotty Toddy baby) but still.
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

I thought we were just the landmass between New Orleans and Mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Magnolia State up in this mother
    Fuck yeah it is! Can't wait to work with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    I thought we were just the landmass between New Orleans and Mobile.

Fuck yeah it is! Can't wait to work with you.
    Pffft you shouldn't use words as big as that "landmass" word. I mean I'm super duper smart and all, since I graduated the 5th grade and it only took me this many years *holds up all ten fingers* but still some words escape me

Pffft you shouldn't use words as big as that "landmass" word. I mean I'm super duper smart and all, since I graduated the 5th grade and it only took me this many years *holds up all ten fingers* but still some words escape me
    I'm sorry. I thought words such as Land and Mass where easy enough. I figured you'd be able to still understand even if I put them together :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

I'm sorry. I thought words such as Land and Mass where easy enough. I figured you'd be able to still understand even if I put them together :P
    You obviously overestimated Poot-Hair

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    I'm not against that idea. However Jose's gonna have to bring his ass to the sticks and I'll show him why the South is king
    You haven't seen DrunkJose yet huh? He made his first debut when I turned 21
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    So quick question. What brand is Van HX going to be put on and when is that show due?

Sorry that I have not been on as much. I've been busy with my stuff, so I have only been popping on once or twice per day. I will be on later after my job interview seeing as I quit my last job (they cheated me out of 3 paychecks). I will prepare my 'segment' with a certain Jabestar later on in the day. If I cause any sort of delay in the shows advancement then I would just like to apologize in advance. LETS GO KINGDOM COME! Funny that I have had this thought, but wasn't Kingdom Come on the minds of everyone a year ago JUST BEFORE Rampage Of The Titans? I find that rather interesting that a show has been thought about for that long.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs