1. #43511
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    It's great to have you back. It's good to have my fellow Mississippian.
    Pfffffft didn't you hear?? President Obama officially declared that Mississippi is the home of rampant Manginal Pussies. I'm sorry if you're lacking on the news, but hey, the freakin' President said it so it has to be true

    Alabama til the day I die

  2. #43512
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    It's great to have you back. It's good to have my fellow Mississippian.
    Magnolia State up in this mother
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  3. #43513
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Pfffffft didn't you hear?? President Obama officially declared that Mississippi is the home of rampant Manginal Pussies. I'm sorry if you're lacking on the news, but hey, the freakin' President said it so it has to be true

    Alabama til the day I die
    Alabama has one redeeming quality besides yourself Poot. I'll give credit where credit is due, Crimson Tide is a great team. Not my team of choice of course (Hotty Toddy baby) but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  4. #43514
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Pfffffft didn't you hear?? President Obama officially declared that Mississippi is the home of rampant Manginal Pussies. I'm sorry if you're lacking on the news, but hey, the freakin' President said it so it has to be true

    Alabama til the day I die
    I thought we were just the landmass between New Orleans and Mobile.

    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Magnolia State up in this mother
    Fuck yeah it is! Can't wait to work with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  5. #43515
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I thought we were just the landmass between New Orleans and Mobile.



    Fuck yeah it is! Can't wait to work with you.
    Pffft you shouldn't use words as big as that "landmass" word. I mean I'm super duper smart and all, since I graduated the 5th grade and it only took me this many years *holds up all ten fingers* but still some words escape me

  6. #43516
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Pffft you shouldn't use words as big as that "landmass" word. I mean I'm super duper smart and all, since I graduated the 5th grade and it only took me this many years *holds up all ten fingers* but still some words escape me
    I'm sorry. I thought words such as Land and Mass where easy enough. I figured you'd be able to still understand even if I put them together :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  7. #43517
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'm sorry. I thought words such as Land and Mass where easy enough. I figured you'd be able to still understand even if I put them together :P
    You obviously overestimated Poot-Hair

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  8. #43518
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    I'm not against that idea. However Jose's gonna have to bring his ass to the sticks and I'll show him why the South is king
    You haven't seen DrunkJose yet huh? He made his first debut when I turned 21
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  9. #43519
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    So quick question. What brand is Van HX going to be put on and when is that show due?

  10. #43520
    Sorry that I have not been on as much. I've been busy with my stuff, so I have only been popping on once or twice per day. I will be on later after my job interview seeing as I quit my last job (they cheated me out of 3 paychecks). I will prepare my 'segment' with a certain Jabestar later on in the day. If I cause any sort of delay in the shows advancement then I would just like to apologize in advance. LETS GO KINGDOM COME! Funny that I have had this thought, but wasn't Kingdom Come on the minds of everyone a year ago JUST BEFORE Rampage Of The Titans? I find that rather interesting that a show has been thought about for that long.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.