1. #43381
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,802
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:All fine and well but I merely asked you an honest question,You go ahead with that...You are not in our sights for this moment.
    Hawk: And I told you no I haven't. The Ultimate Bird of Prey can set his sights on anything and take it no matter how distant it may be. You may not see me, but it really doesn't matter because the prey never knows when its time is up.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  2. #43382
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: And I told you no I haven't. The Ultimate Bird of Prey can set his sights on anything and take it no matter how distant it may be. You may not see me, but it really doesn't matter because the prey never knows when its time is up.
    Ano Doom:But I must say,such a determined fighting spirit as yours...The Masters must hear of.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  3. #43383
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Hey guys. I don't want to get too sentimental here, but I just turned 21 and I just want to say that the last year of my life has been one of the best ever. I have done so many things and gotten to know so many people and EWN, JBW, and EFedding in general has been a huge part of that. I have talked and gotten to learn from people on the other side of the world and I would not have had that experience if it wasn't For EWN and JBW. You guys have made me feel included and I have had so much fun getting to know you and talk to you guys. EFedding has been a big part of the last year and I don't see it stopping anytime soon. I may not have ever met any of you guys in person or heard any of your voices, but I know that I will always have friends here on EWN! Thank you friends for everything!

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  4. #43384
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Hey guys. I don't want to get too sentimental here, but I just turned 21 and I just want to say that the last year of my life has been one of the best ever. I have done so many things and gotten to know so many people and EWN, JBW, and EFedding in general has been a huge part of that. I have talked and gotten to learn from people on the other side of the world and I would not have had that experience if it wasn't For EWN and JBW. You guys have made me feel included and I have had so much fun getting to know you and talk to you guys. EFedding has been a big part of the last year and I don't see it stopping anytime soon. I may not have ever met any of you guys in person or heard any of your voices, but I know that I will always have friends here on EWN! Thank you friends for everything!
    You have me tearing up man! It has been a great year!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  5. #43385
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    You have me tearing up man! It has been a great year!
    Now go to the tea spot and tell me what my first drink should be!

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  6. #43386
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Now go to the tea spot and tell me what my first drink should be!
    Yeah pretty much everything I just said will kill you haha. I'm getting used to hard alcohol.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  7. #43387
    So how's everyone in Jabe this evening?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  8. #43388
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    So how's everyone in Jabe this evening?
    Had a great night with a bunch of friends Bowling.

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  9. #43389
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Had a great night with a bunch of friends Bowling.
    *Cough* I've got a State Championship bowling ring *Cough*

    I know. Something to brag about right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  10. #43390
    The People have spoken- Snair will stand UNDEFEATED AT KINGDOM COME!
    * raises his hand in support of all the Snair chants*

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.