Blog Entries
    Great second part to the Redneck Diaries!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

IC; All y'all talkin' 'bout Kingdom Come I'm winnin' this, Kingdom Come I'm winnin' that. Y'all seem to be forgettin' that the Redneck Wreckin' Machine is walkin' out with yet another shiny belt buckle to wear 'round my finely sculpted waist. Come hell or high water, you best believe good ol' Lenny Ray is whippin' ass and takin' names. You boys best save y'all's Confederate currency, cause the South will reign supreme at Kingdom Come.

OOC: Thanks for the bump on the Redneck Diaries. Also after many, many delays I'll have the internet turned back on at my house this evening. Y'all can bet the Redneck Wreckin' Machine is going to turn into the Redneck Postin' Machine lol
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Unanimous decision there! The Mexican beats the Brit and the Aussie!
    What about me? What about Rehmix?

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    What about me? What about Rehmix?
    hahaha I'm talking prediction contest. Everyone choosing HJ to beat Churchill and May. I dunno man Malcolm has a tough one ahead of him with RedRum and Sandman.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    IC; All y'all talkin' 'bout Kingdom Come I'm winnin' this, Kingdom Come I'm winnin' that. Y'all seem to be forgettin' that the Redneck Wreckin' Machine is walkin' out with yet another shiny belt buckle to wear 'round my finely sculpted waist. Come hell or high water, you best believe good ol' Lenny Ray is whippin' ass and takin' names. You boys best save y'all's Confederate currency, cause the South will reign supreme at Kingdom Come.

OOC: Thanks for the bump on the Redneck Diaries. Also after many, many delays I'll have the internet turned back on at my house this evening. Y'all can bet the Redneck Wreckin' Machine is going to turn into the Redneck Postin' Machine lol
    PUNK: It's nice to see a man from my neck of woods. Us Mississippians are gonna show these Yanks how we do shit in the South! Good luck in your match, Leonard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    hahaha I'm talking prediction contest. Everyone choosing HJ to beat Churchill and May. I dunno man Malcolm has a tough one ahead of him with RedRum and Sandman.
    Yea I know. I didn't even pick myself to win. But that doesn't mean I don't want to win, just in case Ka$h is reading this. I never pick myself to win in prediction contests.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

PUNK: It's nice to see a man from my neck of woods. Us Mississippians are gonna show these Yanks how we do shit in the South! Good luck in your match, Leonard.
    Dixon: I'm from da south, why no love fo me? I know why, it's cause yous a Punk! Man fuck y'all! Primetime is just going to haf ta do what he do. JBW is gonna be more Primetime than eva now dat AJ Dixon is here!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Black Ninja!
    Dixon: I'm from da south, why no love fo me? I know why, it's cause yous a Punk! Man fuck y'all! Primetime is just going to haf ta do what he do. JBW is gonna be more Primetime than eva now dat AJ Dixon is here!
    Jman: Hey, didn't I kick your teeth down your throat a few weeks ago?

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

PUNK: Well Dixon, it seems much hasn't changed since the last time I saw you. Still need to clean out your ears. Did I say "It's good to see another man from the SOUTH?" Nope. I said another Mississippian. Even though you're from the South as well, you're still an outsider.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Hey, didn't I kick your teeth down your throat a few weeks ago?
    Dixon: We bof know dat da whole thing was a fluke. You had no business bein' on my show and as far as I can tell, you ruined my chance of bein' Extreme Champion. You are da worst of dem all and neva respected me. You best believe if we end up on da same show dat I am commin' fo you. I will be respected. I may not be a JBW Original, but I have de ability to beat you!

PUNK: Well Dixon, it seems much hasn't changed since the last time I saw you. Still need to clean out your ears. Did I say "It's good to see another man from the SOUTH?" Nope. I said another Mississippian. Even though you're from the South as well, you're still an outsider.
    Dixon: Man shit, you don't even remember wat you said! You said we were gonna show dose Yanks how da SOUF does it! Figures da one time I try to connect wif you, you shut me off. Man no wonder no one likes you homie, SHIT!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW