Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Angelo: Oh no i don't put you in the same boat as those other clowns.In fact i think they are much, much better and smarter than you Eagle

OOC: Promo assignments?
    Darius: Oh great, you're here.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: You think I care what you think? I am here to show everyone what I can do in the ring and if you don't want to see, then I will force you to open your eyes and witness the rise of one of the best high flyers here today. The hawk is the most dominate bird of prey and the ruler of the skies, and like the hawk I can hit my target from any height and inflict maximum damage.
    Angelo: I don't give a fuck if you care or not.But let me just say one thing to you and you can take it or leave it.I'm coming for the win and no one can stop me.But unfortunately all i can do now is to wish you good luck

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: Oh great, you're here.
    Angelo: I came here before you.I came here because i wanted to not because HWA shut down

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Angelo: I came here before you.I came here because i wanted to not because HWA shut down
    Darius: Ha. Like I needed HWA, I've probably gotten a fatter paycheck than you already, buddy.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: Ha. Like I needed HWA, I've probably gotten a fatter paycheck than you already, buddy.
    Angelo: So now HWA wasn't good enough?For one more time you prove to everyone what a big hypocrite you really are

Oh akbar....

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Angelo: I don't give a fuck if you care or not.But let me just say one thing to you and you can take it or leave it.I'm coming for the win and no one can stop me.But unfortunately all i can do now is to wish you good luck
    Hawk: First impressions are everything and I am sure you know that. So I will end this now and tell you that I have victory in my sights and I do not care who gets pinned but I will make sure that I am the one that tastes victory and moves on to bigger and better things.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: First impressions are everything and I am sure you know that. So I will end this now and tell you that I have victory in my sights and I do not care who gets pinned but I will make sure that I am the one that tastes victory and moves on to bigger and better things.
    Angelo: Birdy, birdy, birdy don't get cocky...You know and i know, in fact all the world knows that Antonyo Angelo will win and he is here for bigger and better things than a match against you

Oh akbar....

PUNK: Who's ready to to put on a 5 star classic with KJ PUNK? The only bad thing is, that you'll be the one losing. Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    PUNK: Who's ready to to put on a 5 star classic with KJ PUNK? The only bad thing is, that you'll be the one losing. Any takers?
    Sleeper: Any match that has the Sleeper in it is already 5 star, but I have better things to do then to waste my time with some Punk.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Sleeper: Any match that has the Sleeper in it is already 5 star, but I have better things to do then to waste my time with some Punk.
    PUNK: Trust me, you wouldn't waste your time. I'd push you to your limit more than you would want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion