1. #43251
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Aren't you creative?!

    EDIT: Just saw it. I retract my earlier comment.
    Psh you'd really think I'd give legit results
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  2. #43252
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,118
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Psh you'd really think I'd give legit results
    A minute ago, you were talking about Jacks, you could be DrunkJose right now!


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  3. #43253
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Proph: Ladies and gentlemen the Proph is back bigger and badder than ever, and at Kingdom Come get yourself a bottle of fine wine, because your eyes will be feasting on the greatest superstar wrestler of all time, yours truly The Prophecy.

  4. #43254
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    A minute ago, you were talking about Jacks, you could be DrunkJose right now!
    But my typing is coherent. Anyone wanna see what I sent this girl? man I dunno it could be good or bad

    "So I know my timing on everything hasn't been the best. But I want you to know that I'm always thinking of you when I go to sleep or when I wake up. I feel like you should know. I've told before and I guess I want to restate it. And I know now may not be the best time but I do want you to know that no matter how long it is. I'll wait. I know deep down you're worth it. I know that day back in March there was a reason God did what he did when we began all this and whatever he has planned. I'm happy you're the one involved."

    that good sirs was DrunkJose's damage of last night
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  5. #43255
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,118
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    But my typing is coherent. Anyone wanna see what I sent this girl? man I dunno it could be good or bad

    "So I know my timing on everything hasn't been the best. But I want you to know that I'm always thinking of you when I go to sleep or when I wake up. I feel like you should know. I've told before and I guess I want to restate it. And I know now may not be the best time but I do want you to know that no matter how long it is. I'll wait. I know deep down you're worth it. I know that day back in March there was a reason God did what he did when we began all this and whatever he has planned. I'm happy you're the one involved."

    that good sirs was DrunkJose's damage of last night
    Hahahahahahaha, Jose! That's class.

    Are you actually going to wait for her?


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  6. #43256
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Hahahahahahaha, Jose! That's class.

    Are you actually going to wait for her?
    Actually, yes I am. I would have said this sober.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  7. #43257
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,192
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Proph: Ladies and gentlemen the Proph is back bigger and badder than ever, and at Kingdom Come get yourself a bottle of fine wine, because your eyes will be feasting on the greatest superstar wrestler of all time, yours truly The Prophecy.
    Ma$$: Yeah, I'm begging you to end Romes reign.. Where is that wankstain anyway?
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

  8. #43258
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    HJ: Proph I swear to God you better win! Who do I have Spencer Churchill and Daniel May? Where the hell have they been? Walk in the park for me
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  9. #43259
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: Proph I swear to God you better win! Who do I have Spencer Churchill and Daniel May? Where the hell have they been? Walk in the park for me
    Proph: Don't worry HJ, its in the bag and everyone will come back to Mt Olympus for a post show celebration, I'll just have to dig BellaDonna out from the attic.

  10. #43260
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Proph: Don't worry HJ, its in the bag and everyone will come back to Mt Olympus for a post show celebration, I'll just have to dig BellaDonna out from the attic.
    HJ: I also don't want to join brands with Showdown or go back and deal with the assholes at WARFare.....Does she have enough to survive up there?
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.