just read that avril lavinge is now engaged to the nickleback singer. Nickleback? Wtf is she thinking? Lol. Normally i couldn't care less about crap like this- but the nickleback singer? Lol

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    just read that avril lavinge is now engaged to the nickleback singer. Nickleback? Wtf is she thinking? Lol. Normally i couldn't care less about crap like this- but the nickleback singer? Lol
    Justin Bieber < Nickleback < Pretty Much Every Other Musician Ever < Elvis Presley < The Beatles
    ‚Äč

Beatles- best band ever. Along withe the sex pistols, black flag, hank III, alice in chains, nirvana, foo fighters, jeff buckley, sublime and bob marley. Avril was always one of my guilty pleasures, always liked her songs

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: After Kingdom Come, you won't be walking.
    HJ:Jman you should snap his neck see how he likes it!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC as Shuriken: Lee Gun Kim came at me with a weapon. I took his life. I settle my fights with honor and fairness and what Kim did was not honorable and fair. So if you have an issue of how I defended myself....come at me, boy.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    IC as Shuriken: I will soon, Wolf. The whole world will witness how much of a pup you really are when I defang you with my foot. You may have taken everyone to their limit but when facing me.....I will take you to your limit!
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: After Kingdom Come, you won't be walking.
    Quote Originally Posted by NightWolf View Post
    NW: You are a cocky sum bitch, eh? I like that! That is what I look for in my oppositions! You can flap 'dem gums of yours for a millennium but that in no means defines what you will be able to pull off when we square off. You will just learn to figure out that it is unachievable to take me to my limits when you are flat on your back receiving a mudhole stumpin' of a LIFE TIME.
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Juarez: All of you need to shut the fuck up and realise that real talent has joined this company. I'm the Most Dangerous Man in this entire World. Not any of you Horrorcore bitches, not the HWA rejects Jman & Jose, not the 'oh look I have a second name called Blade' Shuriken.

First of all, Nightwolf- the only reason you are undefeated is because you have never faced me in the ring. When you're in this company, calling yourself undefeated is not even a fuckin' achievement- it just means you're good. But you're not as good as me. I'm the guy that's going to change this company. What I did to Broc Flucker & Dave Sullivan on ShowDown is the very, very start.

Jman- I actually have the ounce of respect for your abilities, but again, you're just a HWA reject.

HolyJose- get the fuck out of Jman's arse.

Shuriken Blade- You killed a man by snapping his neck? How original. Do you realise what you could have done? You could have strangled him slowly, and watched on the Jabetron as the very life was sucked from him. You could have laughed as he struggled for breath and felt him slowly fade away in your arms- but no, what did you do? You got it over and done with quickly. Do you know what I call that? A cowardly move.

Jason Alexander- You and I have history. And it is far from over. Now I'm here, you're going to be the guy I come after. Watch your back Jason.

And cue all of the 'who the fuck are you' questions- well the answer is clear. I'm the guy you're all going to see very, very soon take this company to the next level. I'm Eddie Juarez. REMEMBER THE NAME!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Shuriken Blade- You killed a man by snapping his neck? How original. Do you realise what you could have done? You could have strangled him slowly, and watched on the Jabetron as the very life was sucked from him. You could have laughed as he struggled for breath and felt him slowly fade away in your arms- but no, what did you do? You got it over and done with quickly. Do you know what I call that? A cowardly move.
    IC as Shuriken: Cowardly? Have a man come at you with a sword while being unarmed then come at me, new guy.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    IC as Shuriken: Cowardly? Have a man come at you with a sword while being unarmed then come at me, new guy.
    Juarez: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. You should have taken the blade and drove it into his back. Then watched as he slowly died! That's what would have got you my respect, and trust me, in just a few months, you're going to want my respect. Because I'm going to be at the top of this company.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Juarez: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. You should have taken the blade and drove it into his back. Then watched as he slowly died! That's what would have got you my respect, and trust me, in just a few months, you're going to want my respect. Because I'm going to be at the top of this company.
    IC as Shuriken: Really? I want to see this. Plenty of new guys say that they will be at the top but they never have beaten me. If you can't beat me, you will never be at the top.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Reported By: Ryan Clark

The Sleeper has released another video taking shots at Ka$hDinero, Leonard Ray Beauregard and now new Australian Champion Dingo Mac.

**The Video starts with the Sleeper standing infront of the camera with his Mexican Wrestling Alliance Championship draped over his shoulder, staring down the camera. After a couple seconds of maddogging the camera Sleep begins to speak.**

Sleep: So I tune in to watch SHOWDOWN! this week and what the fuck do I see? Another mutha fucking fake ass champion making up his own title. What the fuck Ka$h? You guys giving out titles to any drunken asshole that asks for one with the purchases a 12 pack of shitty beer? When I came to the JBW, titles meant something. We actually had to fight for our titles. I brought pride and honor to that Mayhem Television title. When Romanflare won it from me he won it in a real fight. I let him keep the title cuz he fought like a man, I didn't go and attack him after the match, take my title back and then run to the lockerroom. Fuck this company has seen better days. How the fuck did you think it was a good idea any way to give either of these clowns titles, anyways they are both losers that don't deserve shit. They both can't and will never be able to win real titles. I beat Lenny Ray for that Southern Championship, and Dingo Mac lost when he attempted to fight him for that belt. It's all good though doggie, cuz Imma do you a favor. When Kingdom Come gets here Lenny Ray and Dingo Mac need to watch their backs, cuz the Sleeper will be on the hunt for these 2 bitches and security can't do a damn thing to protect them. I will leave both of these clowns in a bloody mess and without their fake titles. Ka$h you need to watch your back too cuz you and I have some unfinished buisness too. Imma knock your bitch ass out like Poot did the other night, and there ain't a damn thing you can do about cuz the Sleeper is #UNTOUCHABLE.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."