Welcome back, Payne! My favorite redneck is back!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Welcome back, Payne! My favorite redneck is back!

D'awwww but but you said I way your favorite you mean mean man!! You only said that to get me in bed didn't you? DIDN'T YOU!!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    What part of the Military are you in bro? I know you said Army here but are you National Guard? Where were you stationed?

The Marine in me loves to here shit like that lol
    Army Reserves right now. Weighing options since I'm getting close to my ECT date as far as other branches. If I could get my chubby ass in better shape I would love to try to be Air Force PJ. Air Force gets alot of shit but they have the most hardcore medics. I had to spend my 3 weeks at Fort McCoy, WI with the training mission of building a FOB from the ground up in "Afghanistan". It was pretty fun with all the OpFor, simulated arty rounds, simulated casualties (in addition to the real ones that got hurt up there) for us to work on. All in all a good training mission.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Army Reserves right now. Weighing options since I'm getting close to my ECT date as far as other branches. If I could get my chubby ass in better shape I would love to try to be Air Force PJ. Air Force gets alot of shit but they have the most hardcore medics. I had to spend my 3 weeks at Fort McCoy, WI with the training mission of building a FOB from the ground up in "Afghanistan". It was pretty fun with all the OpFor, simulated arty rounds, simulated casualties (in addition to the real ones that got hurt up there) for us to work on. All in all a good training mission.
    That's awesome brother. No amount of training can train you for the real thing though dude. I'll never forget the first time I got shot at in Iraq, I literally almost shit all over myself because a bullet whizzed by my head. I mean I heard it go by. The scariest feeling I've ever felt. Of course your training kicks in/Adrenaline and you kind of settle in some.

Man I tell you, Afghanistan really does need more FOB's, especially with hospitals in them. The level of healthcare for the troops and the Afghan National Army is repulsive really. If there were more Forward Operating Bases (for those of you non-military who read this and say "what the hell is a FOB?" Lol) for hospitals/troop mobility it would greatly help especially with the U.S. winding down there.

You'd absolutely love OpFor training with the Marines, it's a freakin' blast when you get to raid OpFor cells and take them down. You'd be given Specs like non lethal by any means and you'd have to go in and aim low for interrogation suspects. Or when you get to tear gas folks. Fun stuff.

That's awesome brother. No amount of training can train you for the real thing though dude. I'll never forget the first time I got shot at in Iraq, I literally almost shit all over myself because a bullet whizzed by my head. I mean I heard it go by. The scariest feeling I've ever felt. Of course your training kicks in/Adrenaline and you kind of settle in some.

Man I tell you, Afghanistan really does need more FOB's, especially with hospitals in them. The level of healthcare for the troops and the Afghan National Army is repulsive really. If there were more Forward Operating Bases (for those of you non-military who read this and say "what the hell is a FOB?" Lol) for hospitals/troop mobility it would greatly help especially with the U.S. winding down there.

You'd absolutely love OpFor training with the Marines, it's a freakin' blast when you get to raid OpFor cells and take them down. You'd be given Specs like non lethal by any means and you'd have to go in and aim low for interrogation suspects. Or when you get to tear gas folks. Fun stuff.
    I can imagine. Our FOB only got attacked like 4 times in the 3 weeks I was there, most of the time they were attacking our convoys when they set out. Though we did have several of the other units that was there begging to have us deploy with them because my medic team works together like a machine. The observers had these "casualty cards" they could throw down to try and slip us up in the middle of treating a casualty but any time they tried it it was treated within seconds.

I really would like to experience the real thing. I know I'm a good medic and that I'm needed over there, but for whatever reason the Army has chosen to ignore my volunteer statement I've had sitting in my 201 file for 4 years now.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Welcome back, Payne!

D'awwww but but you said I way your favorite you mean mean man!! You only said that to get me in bed didn't you? DIDN'T YOU!!?!
    Yeah man. I'm not gonna lie about that

Just kidding, I need more fun rednecks in my strange weird life. They are fun lol

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Seg for SD! is epic.

Won't tell you what seg, but once you read the show I'm sure you'll all be able to guess which one it is lol.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Seg for SD! is epic.

Won't tell you what seg, but once you read the show I'm sure you'll all be able to guess which one it is lol.
    Psssssst, it's the last thing you'll read.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    pssst. My help on SHOWDOWN! is the best part of it
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History