1. #42631
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    It's days like today I really wish I had access to professional recording equipment. Been singing my ass off these last few hours
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  2. #42632
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as Depri$e: U. Ain't . Gon . Do . SHIEET!!..*SPITS IN SETH'S face*

    I Don't Respect You or Anything you did or brought to Wrestling. So As You Speak about pieces of shit,well look no farther then the mirror ,take a close look turd.

    *seth looks in the mirror with depri$e near him*

    You see that in the mirror turd, First clean the spit ,clean the spit seth . Alright, You see the mirror seth .that's you being a piece of shit , not only are you an asshole.but you are the shit that comes out of it.

    Now Go Train. *slaps the back of seths head* shew.
    IC as Seth: THIS FUCKING PRICK SPIT IN MY FACE! OH HELL NO! I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU! MAKE YOU WISH THAT YOU WEREN'T FUCKING BORN IN THE SAME PLANET AS ME!

    *bites the lighttube and spits at Depri$e's face*

    NEXT TIME I SEE YOU, YOU WILL BE DEAD!

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Security surrounds Depri$e and Seth.

    IC: Hey now! No brawling in the main thread! Or There will be
    consequences!
    IC as Seth: *smashes a lighttube on one security guard's face*

    SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DON'T TOUCH ME, GODDAMNIT!



  3. #42633
    Jason Alexander: Finally I break my silence. No longer will I remain idly by while Showdown think they can get away with stealing my moment. I will make sure that at Kingdom Come, they get what they deserve and that's to live in an endless nightmare at my hands much like many have before today and so many more (like that HWA bitch called Juarez) will experience very soon.

    JBW is the best in the world and it will be me leading it to glory like it deserves.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  4. #42634
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,463
    Blog Entries
    1

    ***Attention peeps***

    EVERYBODY!!

    Studio Jabe's first ever show has been posted. Check it out by visiting the Jabe sticky. Get a feel for what I'm looking for and go and get creative!!

    Studio Jabe has finally been launched!

    Plenty more to come, folks!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  5. #42635
    God SLEEPY LOCO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    EVERYBODY!!

    Studio Jabe's first ever show has been posted. Check it out by visiting the Jabe sticky. Get a feel for what I'm looking for and go and get creative!!

    Studio Jabe has finally been launched!

    Plenty more to come, folks!
    Funny read man. Can't wait till more come out.

    Great job 68Payne!!!



    "I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."



  6. #42636
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Funny read man. Can't wait till more come out.

    Great job 68Payne!!!
    I have the whole season, so its just a matter of scheduling it the right way.. But, yeah, fantastic work, Payney!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  7. #42637
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Lol I Kinda feel like an outsider looking in now.

  8. #42638
    Great song when you ignore the fact that it features a loosey goosey whore who is probably boring in bed.




    And with that being said and watched, I got my new connection set up and I am ready to go. Earlier today I prepared the introduction and first 10 paragraphs to a Novel-ed Wrestling story based on TDA and the obstacles that he had faced, including a legitimate Indy Fed featuring matches, promo's, and the likes somewhere within the story itself. But I shall not reveal THAT much.


    Also, Poot, it's real sad to see ya' go! I for one actually enjoyed your personality even though it could be a slight bit intense at times. However, that just makes you all that more unique.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  9. #42639
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Great song when you ignore the fact that it features a loosey goosey whore who is probably boring in bed.




    And with that being said and watched, I got my new connection set up and I am ready to go. Earlier today I prepared the introduction and first 10 paragraphs to a Novel-ed Wrestling story based on TDA and the obstacles that he had faced, including a legitimate Indy Fed featuring matches, promo's, and the likes somewhere within the story itself. But I shall not reveal THAT much.


    Also, Poot, it's real sad to see ya' go! I for one actually enjoyed your personality even though it could be a slight bit intense at times. However, that just makes you all that more unique.
    Welcome back TDA!! I'm glad to know you're going to be on alot more (hopefully).

    Thanks for the kind words my friend. My personality is a bit intense. I'm a goofball alot of times but if I feel like you're in the wrong I have no problems telling you lol. I blame nearly a decade in the Marines for that

  10. #42640
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Welcome back TDA!! I'm glad to know you're going to be on alot more (hopefully).

    Thanks for the kind words my friend. My personality is a bit intense. I'm a goofball alot of times but if I feel like you're in the wrong I have no problems telling you lol. I blame nearly a decade in the Marines for that
    Thank you!! The plan is for me to be on more and to be even more active. Before my unfortunate problem not too long ago I was coming on here sporadically, but starting today I will be back on here in full force. Just like you I have been thinking about doing more threads. I'm just extremely picky about which subjects I would choose.

    And I respect the hell out of what the Marines do. My Grandfather was a Marine back in his day and they used to take him and a crew of other guys up to this place where he watched them test bombs. As a result of that he lost all of his hair. I'm not sure what the Marines are like these days, but it is still no cake walk I could assume.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.