Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    It's only for the moment. I'll be gone again soon. The connection I am using right now is extremely weak.
    Still great to see you around here. Hope to see more of you soon. Be sure to check out the show before you lose the connection. It was a great show.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Guess who has their internet back?
    *runs and hug TDA!*!YOURE BACK YOU'RE BACK!!!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Still great to see you around here. Hope to see more of you soon. Be sure to check out the show before you lose the connection. It was a great show.
    I read it like half an hour ago. Jason Alexander did a great job opening and closing the show. A huge hoorah goes to Malcolm Cage for contributing to that formula with you to create what is arguably the rise of two amazing 'Fed guys.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    *runs and hug TDA!*!YOURE BACK YOU'RE BACK!!!
    YES I AM! YES I AM! ~Hugs back~

#TeamDevs

I read it like half an hour ago. Jason Alexander did a great job opening and closing the show. A huge hoorah goes to Malcolm Cage for contributing to that formula with you to create what is arguably the rise of two amazing 'Fed guys.
    I thank you for the kind words, means a lot but the show stealer was the Ma$$/Jman/Shuri/TDA bit. Really well done segment by Kash.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    I thank you for the kind words, means a lot but the show stealer was the Ma$$/Jman/Shuri/TDA bit. Really well done segment by Kash.
    Yeah I am back to having an ally. WHY CAN I NEVER FIGHT MY OWN BATTLES?! I'm just messing around. That segment was great as well. I enjoyed all the star power that was slam-packed into that entire segment. Jman is a former World Heavyweight Champion, Shuri' was a big dog from EWNCW and has a accomplished alot over there and over here in JBW. Ma$$Dinero was apart of V3 which was a Legendary stable. To be in that group of people who have accomplished way more than me was a dream come true.

#TeamDevs

Yeah I am back to having an ally. WHY CAN I NEVER FIGHT MY OWN BATTLES?! I'm just messing around. That segment was great as well. I enjoyed all the star power that was slam-packed into that entire segment. Jman is a former World Heavyweight Champion, Shuri' was a big dog from EWNCW and has a accomplished alot over there and over here in JBW. Ma$$Dinero was apart of V3 which was a Legendary stable. To be in that group of people who have accomplished way more than me was a dream come true.
    I can imagine. It'd be a dream come true for many fedders out there. You can fight your own battles indeed, hell you got one the biggest one of your career coming up when you face Roman Flare for the gold and if that doesn't drive you (character wise) to win your own battles, I don't know what will.

Blog Entries
    I need to IC more here
    screw it ill do it tommorow
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

IC as Shuriken: We have a common enemy but we aren't exactly allies. I appreciate the help from a legend like yourself. Let us defeat the sellouts quick and be on our way. You have a title match and I want to be next in line.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    IC: The old man and the pot smoking ninja? Only in JBW will you see that happen. Ma$$ and Jman are far more suited for JBW than you two
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time