Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    I tout like Lord Tensai--racist and in-character.
    Ahh, explains much.

Tout, eh? Lol, has anyone on here ever used that site? It could be a great tool to trade some IC insults
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    *shakes his ass for no reason*
    *raises eyebrows*

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    STRIPPER ACCUSES MA$$DINERO OF BEING FATHER TO BABY/ SLEEPER RELEASES A VIDEO EXPLAINING HIS APPEARANCE ON WARFARE

Reported by: Ryan Clark

A stripper in Las Vegas has accused JBW superstar Ma$$Dinero of being the father of her 10 month old baby. Ma$$Dinero has released a statement through his lawyer.

"My client has denied being the father of that whore's bastard child. He doesn't even remember the slut. And when the results of the paternity test come back and proves he is not the father, Ma$$ has had paperwork drawn up and is ready to file a suit against her for the false accusations.
    We will keep you updated as more information is released.

Former JBW wrestler, The Sleeper made an unscheduled appearence on last nights WarFare. He has released a video explaining his actions and explaining what title he was flashing out of the window of Ka$h's stolen Hummer.

**The video starts with a close up of the championship belt he was flashing out of the window.

The video pans out and Sleeper is holding the belt out in front of him and Ka$h's stolen Hummer is sitting behind the Sleeper stripped down to the frame and sitting on bricks**

Hey Putos, Whas hapenning wit ya'll? I bet you all have alot of questions for the O.G. Sleeps, well I'll let you fools in on a little of whats going on in the Sleeper's hood.
    **Sleeper lowers the title grabs it by one of the straps and drapes it over his shoulder**
    First I know ya'll is wondering where this title is from and why do I have it. Well unlike most of the little bitches in the JBW, I earned this strap. I won this belt in my first week back in the Mexican Wrestling Alliance. I didn't just go make up my own title like some redneck I know. I beat that redneck's ass from post to post in that JABE ring and pinned him for the 1,2,3, but for some odd reason I never got to hold that piece of shit belt made out of recycled Natty Ice cans. Then I watch Ka$h's retarded ass giving that hillbilly another chance to keep his belt against a nobody from ShowDown, which that fake as paper champ still almost lost. Now I already got my get backs on Ka$h,(**Sleep looks back at Ka$h's stripped Hummer sitting on bricks**), But Lenny Ray, you need to watch your back mutha fucka because I will be around just to take that fake chapionship away from your fake ass and there is nothing you, Ka$h or anybody else in the JBW can do about it, because the Sleeper is #UNTOUCHABLE!!!

**The Video ends when Sleeper takes the Mexican Heavyweight Championship off his shoulder, looks at the Eagle on the face plate then grabs the belt by the faceplate and smashes it into the camera**
    Last edited by SLEEPY LOCO1; 08-01-2012 at 05:36 AM.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Ahh, explains much.

Tout, eh? Lol, has anyone on here ever used that site? It could be a great tool to trade some IC insults
    Loved every minute of that show Kash, hope you like the IC promo.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Loved every minute of that show Kash, hope you like the IC promo.
    Yes, Jabe is back, bruv!! The Sleeper (unofficially) returns to Jabe in memorable fashion. Excellent promo. Perfect. Its what Jabe needs more of. The quality, and connection to the future of JBW makes it all the more special.

Studio Jabe debuts tomorrow by the way, peeps. Get ready for 68WPayne's "Redneck Diaries" part one.
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 08-01-2012 at 06:06 AM.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Blog Entries
    Rome may tout like Tensai, but I sleep like Kobe in a Colorado hotel room...Forcefully and with penetration

Blog Entries
    I treat my family like Chris Benoit treats his....

Too soon?
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I treat my family like Chris Benoit treats his....

Too soon?
    I'm mortified, flabberghasted, disgusted, and slightly aroused that you would say such a vile, horrid, and utterly sexual thing.....I like it....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'm mortified, flabberghasted, disgusted, and slightly aroused that you would say such a vile, horrid, and utterly sexual thing.....I like it....
    Well I got Poot's seal of approval I guess I have learned well haha
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

So, Warfare was FUCKING AWESOME! That MAIN EVENT WAS CRAZY! Ka$h and SEZ did a great job, and I can't wait to see what a "Risen from the dead" JBW looks like!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW