Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Can you understand what Bane is trying to say in the Dark Knight Rises trailer?

Do you like Superman without his underwear from the up-coming "MAN OF STEEL"
    IC:

1) Fuck if I know.

2) Real men don't wear their underwear on the outside of their pants. Good move, Superman.
    D.O.A.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as Depri$e: Man Listen Fuck Da Alexanders, You and your cousin ain't shit. Just 2 overated doh-doh's that think they achieved something. Yet ya sum up 2 nuthin.

That's just First Off as I Don't have much Time to Spend, Time is Money and you wastin mines.

Anyways on to da 2nd off. How in The Red Hell am I a wannabe Ma$$. I Did my dirt in da hood ,I did my stints and battle and beat any mudafuka dat steps up. That's the same way it is in the ring.And you dukes are feelin more then froggy leapin up talkin shit. You flyin wit your words and Birdy ima gun you down. I Am The Biggest Star Now in Jabe and a Shooting Star @ that!

Watch how you speak to me ,cuz Erica I Am Not playin Any games witcha...Ima Just Straight Up Hurtcha in da Ring. And even poppa alexander is gonna feel my bootprints in his ass.

Juuuuuuuu HHHEEEAAAARRRDDDDDD!!!!
    E. Alexander: The only worth nothing around here is you. hell you even had to give yourself some worth by calling yourself Depri$e. You what your price is? Your price is 0, exactly what you are a big fat 0.

You waste your own time, you know that? You should really invest some in Rosetta Stone so people can finally understand what the fuck you are saying.

You really should be a shooting star so we can we wish you never set foot in a JBW ring cause you are a disgrace to it. Hopefully it will come true.

Ha. Funny, I will be sure to inform that to nurses so they can you tell to be a good ol' stand up comedian, cause that's all you'll be able to do with your life when I'm through with you.

You're more than welcome to face anytime on Octane. Just be sure to say your goodbyes, say your prayers and enjoy your last meal because it will be the last time you step foot in the ring ever.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    E. Alexander: The only worth nothing around here is you. hell you even had to give yourself some worth by calling yourself Depri$e. You what your price is? Your price is 0, exactly what you are a big fat 0.

You waste your own time, you know that? You should really invest some in Rosetta Stone so people can finally understand what thed fuck you are saying.

You really should be a shooting star so we can we wish you never set foot in a JBW ring cause you are a disgrace to it. Hopefully it will come true.

Ha. Funny, I will be sure to inform that to nurses so they can you tell to be a good ol' stand up comedian, cause that's all you'll be able to do with your life when I'm through with you.

You're more than welcome to face anytime on Octane. Just be sure to say your goodbyes, say your prayers and enjoy your last meal because it will be the last time you step foot in the ring ever.
    IC as Depri$e: You Consider yourself a "Good Guy" Dontchu... a Big Fat 0 *pffff lolololol* ..Ah Man Listen Close Cornball , Your Not a Threat to Nobody but yourself. Why? For The Fact that your Mouth is gonna leave you in critical Condition. Rosetta Stone For me .And a Doctor Pumpin you for you. *laughs at you again*

I Can Tell Your The kid that use to get slapped up in school ,then go home and act tough in the mirror talkin bout I ain't takin this shit no more.. did a light work out then went back the next day and got punched in the nose .

I Am Not a Bully, I'm Just a Realest. And you sir are a punkass brown noser no good instigator ,that can't seem to mind his business.

So with that mentioned, its official ..I'm clockin you backstage at the next Octane for wastin my time.

I Am Depri$e. The Price of Life,Fame and Fortune. My Skills Make me better then you and everyone else in jbw. Everyone in JBW are at the low level compared to Me.

God Himself will say why didn't I choose you to be the Human Race Savior.

I just answer with , My Lord I am .
    Depri$e is Always Right and its soon time to send you off to Meet The Man Upstairs.

Keep it up E.Alexandra....... Results Will Show that you're a goner!

Somebody Speak to this Terrified Latino and help him out.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Wow, I love it. It's great. I never new you made music, is that you singing?
    It is indeed me singing. Thanks dude!

Blog Entries
    @pooty- I like the song, I only hear hip hop/ rap.. but I listen to certain rock songs and the type of song you got is what I like.. its the voice I'm guessin lol

IC as Depri$e: Too many Ham n Egg'rs in Jabe... The Standout and Ratings Booster has just made this thread a lil better with my presence
    Lol thanks dude! I sing and play guitar in that song. Glad you guys like it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Ummm.....welcome back. Sorry to hear about SD and just random IC sessions till WARFare is posted really and Poot being Poot as always
    I'm...not entirely sure what you meant by that. I don't know if I should be pissed or lol right now so I'm going with a little of both. Lol *glares angrily*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    It is indeed me singing. Thanks dude!
    You're really great. I'm usually an alt. metal guy, but I could really get into your sort of stuff given the chance. Does it have a specific genre?
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    You're really great. I'm usually an alt. metal guy, but I could really get into your sort of stuff given the chance. Does it have a specific genre?
    Ehhh I'm heavily influenced by bands like Tool, Nirvana, and Audioslave. If any kind of genre I'd say my music is more 90's grunge-ish. Check my youtube page for a few of my other songs. I play guitar and sing in all of them.

Blog Entries
    Ehhh I'm heavily influenced by bands like Tool, Nirvana, and Audioslave. If any kind of genre I'd say my music is more 90's grunge-ish. Check my youtube page for a few of my other songs. I play guitar and sing in all of them.
    So kind of a grunge-hard rock mixup. In any case, I like what I hear. I'll have a listen to the rest of them now
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

IC as Depri$e: You Consider yourself a "Good Guy" Dontchu... a Big Fat 0 *pffff lolololol* ..Ah Man Listen Close Cornball , Your Not a Threat to Nobody but yourself. Why? For The Fact that your Mouth is gonna leave you in critical Condition. Rosetta Stone For me .And a Doctor Pumpin you for you. *laughs at you again*

I Can Tell Your The kid that use to get slapped up in school ,then go home and act tough in the mirror talkin bout I ain't takin this shit no more.. did a light work out then went back the next day and got punched in the nose .

I Am Not a Bully, I'm Just a Realest. And you sir are a punkass brown noser no good instigator ,that can't seem to mind his business.

So with that mentioned, its official ..I'm clockin you backstage at the next Octane for wastin my time.

I Am Depri$e. The Price of Life,Fame and Fortune. My Skills Make me better then you and everyone else in jbw. Everyone in JBW are at the low level compared to Me.

God Himself will say why didn't I choose you to be the Human Race Savior.

I just answer with , My Lord I am .
    Depri$e is Always Right and its soon time to send you off to Meet The Man Upstairs.

Keep it up E.Alexandra....... Results Will Show that you're a goner!

Somebody Speak to this Terrified Latino and help him out.
    E. Alexander: I don't consider myself to be nothing more than what I am. Great. Why? Because of my bloodline, all Alexanders before me have been great and I am as well.

I'm sorry, did you say something here? I couldn't understand you over the sounds of you choking on your words. I heard some laughter so maybe you finally realized what a joke you are.

Don't project your own childhood through me. If you were that much of a little bitch, man up and say it or go cry to your mama, like you probably do every time you lose.

You ain't no bully because the reality of it all "Mr. Realist" is that you aren't even worth taking seriously and all that blah blah blah coming out of your mouth falls on deaf ears. My words captivate thousands if not millions, based off my name alone.

You are truly ignorant by nature, letting go of that element of surprise you would have gained by keeping your mouth shut or was it you wanted to quake in my boots and look over my shoulder waiting for you to attack? Sorry to disappoint you but you cause me and hell everyone you meet nothing but a feeling of joy through laughter when we see you actually try to prove to yourself and everyone around that you are worth something and show you are "better" than anyone here in JBW.

Wake up from that dream inside your fucked up head and realize that you were a nobody when stepped through the door here at JBW, you are still a nobody and you will continue to be a nobody for all time.

Speaking of God, you said your prayers? Good. Then prepare for the hell that awaits you when we meet on Octane. I can promise you the people wont even notice when you're gone but they will care that "The Man who's always Right" finally got what was coming to him for running his mouth against the wrong motherfucker.

Just remember when when you're in the asylum rocking back and forth in that custom $ sign straight jacket I'll be sure to send you, that you went bat shit insane when messing with The Latin Terror and not believing this was not meant to be.

Go waste your own fucking time doing whatever is Depri$e does cause it sure as hell ain't getting the job done in JBW.

I'm...not entirely sure what you meant by that. I don't know if I should be pissed or lol right now so I'm going with a little of both. Lol *glares angrily*
    Poot being Poot is a good thing. It brings some spice to any thread you are in seeing those odd comments of yours and listening to the music you play and such. So take as a compliment, never anything less.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up