1. #41871
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I wasn't surprised that people will be leaving because of the thought of a efed shutdown plus real life stuff that needs to be taken care of.

    But I never saw people try to bring the morale up. Sucks really.
    There were some, including myself who took part of a few IC sessions and such to try and get people active and excited to bring the morale up but there's only so much you can do when only a handful of people out of all of us Jabesters actually do try and the rest just sit in the sidelines or are busy with real life.

    I haven't seen much of you through Shuri, Flameheart or Seth, Poot with Kayden James, etc. Again there's only so much you can do when only like 4 people (recently me, Jose, HT and Rehmix with whom I've IC at least) join in on the fun.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  2. #41872
    God SLEEPY LOCO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Posts
    2,317
    I want to apologize to the whole JBW for the way I acted when I was trying to leave. I have been having my own personal problems in my life and wasn't happy with my character here in the JBW (even though he had a title). I have always wanted to see JBW succeed and and take back the #1 spot, hopefully now the drama is all over and JBW can get back on the ball and GET OUT SOME SHOWS!!!!!



    "I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."



  3. #41873
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    There were some, including myself who took part of a few IC sessions and such to try and get people active and excited to bring the morale up but there's only so much you can do when only a handful of people out of all of us Jabesters actually do try and the rest just sit in the sidelines or are busy with real life.

    I haven't seen much of you through Shuri, Flameheart or Seth, Poot with Kayden James, etc. Again there's only so much you can do when only like 4 people (recently me, Jose, HT and Rehmix with whom I've IC at least) join in on the fun.
    I apologize man



  4. #41874
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    JBW for the CAUSE!

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  5. #41875
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I apologize man
    You are back now and thats what matters, time for Jabe to hadouken its way back to the top.

  6. #41876
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I apologize man
    No worries, man. We just really have to get Jabesters excited to IC again and post a few shows here and there. That will definitely bring the morale up here to sky high levels.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  7. #41877
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    I want to apologize to the whole JBW for the way I acted when I was trying to leave. I have been having my own personal problems in my life and wasn't happy with my character here in the JBW (even though he had a title). I have always wanted to see JBW succeed and and take back the #1 spot, hopefully now the drama is all over and JBW can get back on the ball and GET OUT SOME SHOWS!!!!!
    Now I speak for myself here and say its all good man. And dammit I want HJ vs the Sleeper!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  8. #41878
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,977
    IC: Y'know, for the last 18 months, I've been nothing but a company man. Now, though, I think it's time to be myself. I mean, what are they gonna do, fire me?



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  9. #41879
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    You are back now and thats what matters, time for Jabe to hadouken its way back to the top.
    Alright lol

    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    No worries, man. We just really have to get Jabesters excited to IC again and post a few shows here and there. That will definitely bring the morale up here to sky high levels.
    Of course! The people who write for JBW ultimately own the thing. Keep JBW positivity flowing!



  10. #41880
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    What famous movie would your character(s) be perfect in? And which character would they play?

    Example Ragnarok in my opinion would be a great Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th

    Brandon Smithson would obviously be in a Jay and Silent Bob movie.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.