Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Guys, great news, someone showed me this from what Robstar said, and I checked it out, and he said it, in the Chocolate Blades of Thunder thread, PG. 1540.
    Great news indeed!
    Hopefully it will insure more flexibility.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    Great news indeed!
    Hopefully it will insure more flexibility.
    Don't bank on that. My sources tell me we might have some stricter rules in place and it might me "Attitude Era" only around here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Don't bank on that. My sources tell me we might have some stricter rules in place and it might me "Attitude Era" only around here.
    PG-13? You've got to be kidding me. Well if they are looking for volunteer Mods, I hereby raise my hand lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    PG-13? You've got to be kidding me. Well if they are looking for volunteer Mods, I hereby raise my hand lol
    Oh no. Im pretty sure its true bud. Im texting you right now. Stand by.

Blog Entries
    Oh no. Im pretty sure its true bud. Im texting you right now. Stand by.
    Ho...ly...crapballs. And you're sure? Only 2?

any idea when an offical word on this from Frank comes down? Atitude era and stricker rules are vague. And Mods just for this section does seem like a good idea tbh.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    any idea when an offical word on this from Frank comes down? Atitude era and stricker rules are vague. And Mods just for this section does seem like a good idea tbh.
    Official word will be very soon.

Black Ninja!
    All other stuff aside, where are we with achieving? That's priority number one if you ask me.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    THE STATE OF JBW ANNOUNCEMENT:

This was a long time coming and everyone knows that the e-feds will be closed some time this week. We here at JBW have had people archiving the shows so that way they can be saved just in case Frank does NOT decide to re-open the e-fed section in some fashion. I mention that because the discussion going around is that there may be a separate section specifically for e-fedding or something to that effect. Frank is actually going to talk to the mods and see what their opinions are and decide from there.

Our fates may not be sealed here on eWN but, it's always good to have a contingency plan in place for such events. Which is what I am getting ready to say... I have sent a PM to all heads of the eWN e-feds and only had gotten one reply back from Bear. I suggested turning the JBW forumotion site into a site for all e-feds but, JSullivan already made a site for it. I appreciate the site being made but, with our site and WNE already being available, I thought it was a smack to the face to all involved. Now, that's just my thoughts and opinions, take it for what it is. It in no way reflects the rest of JBW's opinions.

As everyone knows, we have our own site which has been sitting there since February, inactive basically. But, it will be active as long as eWN takes us away. Now, with the people archiving, Ka$h and I want the shows added to our site, in order from the first shows to the current ones. This will serve purpose for not only this but, for our site in general so we have easy access to past shows so we can keep up with names of wrestlers, themes and various other past aspects to help build our future.

There is a title history there as well and we want it updated to make everything current. We will not die at all and if anyone wants to join us, they're more than welcome. You'll be taken with open arms but, I doubt anyone wants to go. As it stands with EWA, they are our affiliates and we expect them to come along with us to our site but, if not, we'll have to come to some sort of conclusion but, that will be dealt in private.

I know this isn't an ideal situation for anyone but, Ka$h and I went back and fourth on fool proof plans for our survival alot in the last 24 hours. This is our solution and the one were standing by. Of course, that is if we are indeed booted from this site in totality. Thank you all for being a part of JBW in the past, present and hopefully future. We love this place and will be sad to go if we have to. Now, I'm not fully speaking for Ka$h here so, if he has anything to add if I forgot anything or if he just wants to say something in general, its go time my slime! Thank you all again everyone!

www.jbwrestling.forumotion.com

R(ob)
    Oi, you. I got no PM from you *glares*
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    All other stuff aside, where are we with achieving? That's priority number one if you ask me.
    J sorry bud but I passed out when I got home from community service so wherever you left off
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time