Page 4164 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 31643664406441144154416241634164416541664174421442644664 ... LastLast
Results 41,631 to 41,640 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Hold on this may mean the end of the efeds but NOT the end of JBW. Remember our site? Worse comes to worse we have the JBW site
    Losing EWN would suck though, but Im Jabe through and through so if need be, Jabes site will have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Losing EWN would suck though, but Im Jabe through and through so if need be, Jabes site will have to do.
    It will do if things take a turn for the worse.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I posted this in HWA so I may as well post it here too. I just heard a nasty rumor that Frank is going to shut down the efed section. I'm not sure exactly so take it with a grain of salt.
    Heard it from Robstar too, he told me

Don't be surprised if the efeds get put on ice for a while, though it won't be my doing
    So yeah the e-feds are dying because of certain people. To add to Poot's post about being happy that the others are gone, I am glad they're gone too as they've caused me to get banned more than once from this forum, none of this was really my fault. Ganging up was the problem

Blog Entries
    Guys, as Poot-Hair as previously said, he has a rumor for a credible source that e-Fedding here may be shut down. Please, I ask, to read what I said, and peacefully, only peacefully, show your support for e-Feds, and show that not all of us are as they call, "bad eggs". We need as much support as possible, thank you.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...706#post560706
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    The thing that worries me is that by going to a seperate site, a lot of people may lose interest in the efeds. Not just the writers but the casual readers from other efeds who may read each efed. I know each efed will have its fair share of loyal writers, roster members etc butI still see viewership falling.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The thing that worries me is that by going to a seperate site, a lot of people may lose interest in the efeds. Not just the writers but the casual readers from other efeds who may read each efed. I know each efed will have its fair share of loyal writers, roster members etc butI still see viewership falling.
    Unfortunately we need to rise above it. Anyways these next few days we need to archive I need everyone involved seeing as how I can remember specific date and what's not I will dig through this thread for shows. Everyone else getti archiving the show thread. I would say this includes AWF but I have all the shows saved on my latop

Blog Entries
    Excellent point HT. plus consider this, how many come here to discuss sports, games, wwe, tna, moves, ect, and are drawn in by the efeds. I hope Frank decides to let the efed section stay, but i understand his decision either way

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Unfortunately we need to rise above it. Anyways these next few days we need to archive I need everyone involved seeing as how I can remember specific date and what's not I will dig through this thread for shows. Everyone else getti archiving the show thread. I would say this includes AWF but I have all the shows saved on my latop
    Any idea when Judgment Day will be? Will it all be stored on Jabe's other site or Jabebook?

Blog Entries
    Poot-Hair IN DA HIZZZOUSSEEE!! Let's continue onward and upward peeps!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Anyway...Octane need more feedback please