Page 4164 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 31643664406441144154416241634164416541664174421442644664 ... LastLast
Results 41,631 to 41,640 of 50094
  1. #41631
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Hold on this may mean the end of the efeds but NOT the end of JBW. Remember our site? Worse comes to worse we have the JBW site
    Losing EWN would suck though, but Im Jabe through and through so if need be, Jabes site will have to do.

  2. #41632
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Losing EWN would suck though, but Im Jabe through and through so if need be, Jabes site will have to do.
    It will do if things take a turn for the worse.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  3. #41633
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I posted this in HWA so I may as well post it here too. I just heard a nasty rumor that Frank is going to shut down the efed section. I'm not sure exactly so take it with a grain of salt.
    Heard it from Robstar too, he told me

    Don't be surprised if the efeds get put on ice for a while, though it won't be my doing
    So yeah the e-feds are dying because of certain people. To add to Poot's post about being happy that the others are gone, I am glad they're gone too as they've caused me to get banned more than once from this forum, none of this was really my fault. Ganging up was the problem

  4. #41634
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    2
    Guys, as Poot-Hair as previously said, he has a rumor for a credible source that e-Fedding here may be shut down. Please, I ask, to read what I said, and peacefully, only peacefully, show your support for e-Feds, and show that not all of us are as they call, "bad eggs". We need as much support as possible, thank you.

    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...706#post560706
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  5. #41635
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    The thing that worries me is that by going to a seperate site, a lot of people may lose interest in the efeds. Not just the writers but the casual readers from other efeds who may read each efed. I know each efed will have its fair share of loyal writers, roster members etc butI still see viewership falling.

  6. #41636
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    The thing that worries me is that by going to a seperate site, a lot of people may lose interest in the efeds. Not just the writers but the casual readers from other efeds who may read each efed. I know each efed will have its fair share of loyal writers, roster members etc butI still see viewership falling.
    Unfortunately we need to rise above it. Anyways these next few days we need to archive I need everyone involved seeing as how I can remember specific date and what's not I will dig through this thread for shows. Everyone else getti archiving the show thread. I would say this includes AWF but I have all the shows saved on my latop

  7. #41637
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,554
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    The thing that worries me is that by going to a seperate site, a lot of people may lose interest in the efeds. Not just the writers but the casual readers from other efeds who may read each efed. I know each efed will have its fair share of loyal writers, roster members etc butI still see viewership falling.
    Excellent point HT. plus consider this, how many come here to discuss sports, games, wwe, tna, moves, ect, and are drawn in by the efeds. I hope Frank decides to let the efed section stay, but i understand his decision either way
     

  8. #41638
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Unfortunately we need to rise above it. Anyways these next few days we need to archive I need everyone involved seeing as how I can remember specific date and what's not I will dig through this thread for shows. Everyone else getti archiving the show thread. I would say this includes AWF but I have all the shows saved on my latop
    Any idea when Judgment Day will be? Will it all be stored on Jabe's other site or Jabebook?

  9. #41639
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Poot-Hair IN DA HIZZZOUSSEEE!! Let's continue onward and upward peeps!

  10. #41640
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Anyway...Octane need more feedback please

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.