Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC:How did I do in school? I did just fine. Showing my weakness? You make me laugh Prophecy it shows I am better because I beat the person for the championship I beat an obstacle in my way. Tell me did you beat the Aristocrats? Did you beat Snair? No you didn't. You failed to beat them and accomplish your goal. I will be remembered for being the first dual champion in JBW History. I will be remembered for picking up the WARFare World Tag Team Champions a championship you failed to get on so many occasions. I will be remembered for being one of the few people to pin Markus Beerstein and the ONLY MAN to take a belt off of the FSA. You. You'll be remembered for failing when it mattered most. A glorified loser at best.

Ooc: man this feels good

IC: A glorified loser? HJ please, you can do better than that, have you ever defended a title against me? No thats why you managed to keep hold of them. You talk about retiring that Kevin Matthews? I beat him at his PPV debut, months before you ended his career. You are one of the few to beat Beerstein? I was one of only 2 people to pin Zeus Apollo. Did I fail to accomplish my goal? Well how come I keep ending up with World title matches, I must be doing something you are not...wonder what it could be. And as far as the tag belts go, I was weighed down by the likes of VKM and Ragnarok.

OOC: Got to go, been fun HJ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    IC: A glorified loser? HJ please, you can do better than that, have you ever defended a title against me? No thats why you managed to keep hold of them. You talk about retiring that Kevin Matthews? I beat him at his PPV debut, months before you ended his career. You are one of the few to beat Beerstein? I was one of only 2 people to pin Zeus Apollo. Did I fail to accomplish my goal? Well how come I keep ending up with World title matches, I must be doing something you are not...wonder what it could be. And as far as the tag belts go, I was weighed down by the likes of VKM and Ragnarok.

OOC: Got to go, been fun HJ
    IC: if you were weighed down than why not do what I did? Get rid of them. Prophecy you say you beat Matthews when all he had to his name was a former EWNCW World Champion at his PPV debut means nothing but retiring a so called 3 Time world champion is by far more impressive. Where you the first? No you were the second you beat a demoralized Zeus Apollo after he tapped and became a little bitch after he was beat by the Alpha Dog you're offered those matches but never accomplish. You're second best always have and always will

OOC: later bud it's been fun
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    IC: if you were weighed down than why not do what I did? Get rid of them. Prophecy you say you beat Matthews when all he had to his name was a former EWNCW World Champion at his PPV debut means nothing but retiring a so called 3 Time world champion is by far more impressive. Where you the first? No you were the second you beat a demoralized Zeus Apollo after he tapped and became a little bitch after he was beat by the Alpha Dog you're offered those matches but never accomplish. You're second best always have and always will

OOC: later bud it's been fun
    IC (As The Sandman): All I see is a bunch of whiny and self absorbed punks complaining about the things they could have done, or the things that they will do. There is nothing I like better than the spirit of competition. But, within that spirit... I also need to see the punishable ones suffer. You HolyJose are indeed a punishable one and oh what things I have to show you...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    IC (As The Sandman): All I see is a bunch of whiny and self absorbed punks complaining about the things they could have done, or the things that they will do. There is nothing I like better than the spirit of competition. But, within that spirit... I also need to see the punishable ones suffer. You HolyJose are indeed a punishable one and oh what things I have to show you...
    IC: Yeah Sandy you can keep that penis of yours in your pants. Listen me self absorbed? No you've got it wrong. It's ambition! The ambition to the best that no one ever was! To prove that I'll be the FIRST JBW Triple Crown Champion. I am punishable? Look Sandy I'm not like Daniel Sorrow who breaks down like a little bitch after being put through hell. What ever you plan on doing believe me I'll get out of it and I will find you and beat the ever living hell out of you.
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

IC: HolyJose<Prophello<shit<DefinitionofDefiance
    IC:Its more like this Holyjose = whining piece of shit

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    IC:Its more like this Holyjose = whining piece of shit
    IC: I'm sorry what did you say? I'm too far up the mountain to hear you.
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

IC: I'm sorry what did you say? I'm too far up the mountain to hear you.
    IC:Or maybe you need to take your arrogant head out of your ass to hear me? But either way amuse yourself.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Speak up dude. PM's are a wonderful thing.
    I spoke up. PM sent. You get it?

This thread needs Roman-flare back!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    This thread needs Roman-flare back!
    I know, right?

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community