Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Where ya been, Kev??
    Working 6 days a week

Yeah, but your da most famous of dem all, big guy!
    I'll have you know, I take my weight problems very seriously.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EWN Probie View Post
    Working 6 days a week
    Yeah, welcome to my hel- I mean life.

Love me some six nights a week working schedules. So much so that I've done six nights a week every week since December of last year!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I'll have you know, I take my weight problems very seriously.
    Yeah, I used to be that way until I realized I've lost three stone over the last three months.

Now my only worry weight wise is buying a whole new wardrobe lol!

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

Yeah, welcome to my hel- I mean life.

Love me some six nights a week working schedules. So much so that I've done six nights a week every week since December of last year!
    It'as grueling! Especially working 15 hours Thursday and Friday!

Blog Entries
    It'as grueling! Especially working 15 hours Thursday and Friday!
    Wow, that IS a long day. Mine have generally been between twelve and thirteen hours a night, with the operative word there being night.

Anyway, peeps, I almost have all of the necessary promos for WARFare, and will be working on it during the few precious hours that I have spare next week. Coming off of my last show, I have a lot of pressure riding on me, but, well, this is a show done by Kashdinero, so expect nothing but the best that the eWN has to offer

There will be a four way to decide the number one contender to the JBW Unified World Heavyweight Tag Team Titles, which will be Snair and Manabu vs The Panzer Division vs The Beerstiens vs Apocalypse UK.

There will also be all the fallout concerning what happened at the draft show, featuring promos from LRB, Shuri, JMan, TDA, and others. Oh, and I believe Ma$$Dinero has a few things he would like to get off of his chest too!

Believe me when I say that this will be another fantastic JBW show/spectacular.

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

Alright, here's my scarcely allotted internet time. SD was great, not just cause it featured the one and only LRB lol. Poot as a fellow southerner and brother in arms I am truly sorry for the end of your military career. I have faith that you'll keep your head above water and your weapon pointed up and down range in these times. If you want you can shoot me a PM, Facebook me, or whatever. Really excited for WARFare, can't wait to see how it turns out. Kash I'm still working on those other things, just finding time and trying to keep the writers block away. Really do miss being on here all the time and I'll get this shit sorted out before too long. Bet your bottom (Confederate) dollar on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Wow, that IS a long day. Mine have generally been between twelve and thirteen hours a night, with the operative word there being night.

Anyway, peeps, I almost have all of the necessary promos for WARFare, and will be working on it during the few precious hours that I have spare next week. Coming off of my last show, I have a lot of pressure riding on me, but, well, this is a show done by Kashdinero, so expect nothing but the best that the eWN has to offer

There will be a four way to decide the number one contender to the JBW Unified World Heavyweight Tag Team Titles, which will be Snair and Manabu vs The Panzer Division vs The Beerstiens vs Apocalypse UK.

There will also be all the fallout concerning what happened at the draft show, featuring promos from LRB, Shuri, JMan, TDA, and others. Oh, and I believe Ma$$Dinero has a few things he would like to get off of his chest too!

can't wait to read it!!

Of course it will be. Jason Alexander is there, can you anything less with him on a show? I think not

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Alright, here's my scarcely allotted internet time. SD was great, not just cause it featured the one and only LRB lol. Poot as a fellow southerner and brother in arms I am truly sorry for the end of your military career. I have faith that you'll keep your head above water and your weapon pointed up and down range in these times. If you want you can shoot me a PM, Facebook me, or whatever. Really excited for WARFare, can't wait to see how it turns out. Kash I'm still working on those other things, just finding time and trying to keep the writers block away. Really do miss being on here all the time and I'll get this shit sorted out before too long. Bet your bottom (Confederate) dollar on that one.
    Hope to see you back full time soon, bro.

can't wait to read it!!
    Neither can I
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    I am off to Atlantic City, NJ lets hope I don't almost die this time!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time