Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    So......when am I gonna get to see JABEBook? I'm a part time member of creative and all lol just messing
    If you were a full-time member, you'd have keys.

Blog Entries
    Early night for me tonight guys. Have a good one and be as safe as unhumanly possible. GNeWN Freaks and Geeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    If you were a full-time member, you'd have keys.
    Man, I wanted that key too lol maybe one day
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

*Note to self* Must move to Jersey asap
    Move to New Jersey just for Bacon flavoured pringles? Have you ever visited Jersey? Lol, its not that bad- though can't say I spent much time there. I'd rather move to the UK or elsewhere in Europe for the Pringles instead. Why don't we have them in the Louisiana/Mississippi area? arghhhhh!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Move to New Jersey just for Bacon flavoured pringles? Have you ever visited Jersey? Lol, its not that bad- though can't say I spent much time there. I'd rather move to the UK or elsewhere in Europe for the Pringles instead. Why don't we have them in the Louisiana/Mississippi area? arghhhhh!
    I have been to Jersey actually, got family there. It's not that bad.

Blog Entries
    I have been to Jersey actually, got family there. It's not that bad.
    I almost died on my last trip to Jersey. Never again.....actually I'll be going there for WM29 but that's besides the point
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I almost died on my last trip to Jersey. Never again.....actually I'll be going there for WM29 but that's besides the point
    Elaborate!!!!!!! I need a good story, boredom is a motherfudger lol

Blog Entries
    Elaborate!!!!!!! I need a good story, boredom is a motherfudger lol
    It's July 3rd 2011 family decides let's go to Atlantic City for 4th of July weekend so we head up and its like 8pm but I'm tired since we left early so I take a nap while my family goes into Atlantic City (we stayed in a Ramada Inn like three miles outside of AC) I wake up and decide to watch some Tv I go out get snacks from a vending machine and I've been hearing arguing from the people across the hall. I come back with my snacks and lock myself in the room. Next thing I know I hear fighting and this dude smashes a crowbar on this other person and this girl screams "OH MY GOD YOU KILLED HIM" I'm from a middle class suburban family I got scared. I was too afraid to call the police because I was afraid they come after me. So my logical thinking tells me to hide in the bathroom with the lights off and not make a single sound as to make sure they didn't know I was there. After about half an hour the police came and it was over. Fucking scary shit for me. Next time I'm staying in Ceaser's Palace
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    It's July 3rd 2011 family decides let's go to Atlantic City for 4th of July weekend so we head up and its like 8pm but I'm tired since we left early so I take a nap while my family goes into Atlantic City (we stayed in a Ramada Inn like three miles outside of AC) I wake up and decide to watch some Tv I go out get snacks from a vending machine and I've been hearing arguing from the people across the hall. I come back with my snacks and lock myself in the room. Next thing I know I hear fighting and this dude smashes a crowbar on this other person and this girl screams "OH MY GOD YOU KILLED HIM" I'm from a middle class suburban family I got scared. I was too afraid to call the police because I was afraid they come after me. So my logical thinking tells me to hide in the bathroom with the lights off and not make a single sound as to make sure they didn't know I was there. After about half an hour the police came and it was over. Fucking scary shit for me. Next time I'm staying in Ceaser's Palace
    Scary shit indeed, bro. Good idea hiding out but me being a curious fucker, I would've checked to see if someone was actually dead and probably called the po-po's. Just me though, never know if by calling you could've saved that person's life and shit.

Blog Entries
    Scary shit indeed, bro. Good idea hiding out but me being a curious fucker, I would've checked to see if someone was actually dead and probably called the po-po's. Just me though, never know if by calling you could've saved that person's life and shit.
    Yeah true.....but I was looking out for myself there and you know almost shit myself good thing I hid in the bathroom
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael