Page 4101 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 31013601400140514091409941004101410241034111415142014601 ... LastLast
Results 41,001 to 41,010 of 50094
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Shut the fuck up and bend over. I have a new buttplug I wanted to test but no one was willing. I know you will be.
    My knee is really in fucking pieces today. I really don't know if I'm going to be able to go to Afghanistan after all. You have no idea the severity of the pain I'm in to even CONSIDER not going. I reached down to pick up my niece who weighs all of 25 pounds and couldn't get her up. The pain in my leg was so bad that even such little extra weight caused me to buckle.

It proves that no matter what kind of shape you're in (and I'm in very impressive shape) that when you have a bad wheel, there's just nothing you can do about it.

So yeah, say hello to Percosets because I've been reintroducing myself to them all day.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    My knee is really in fucking pieces today. I really don't know if I'm going to be able to go to Afghanistan after all. You have no idea the severity of the pain I'm in to even CONSIDER not going. I reached down to pick up my niece who weighs all of 25 pounds and couldn't get her up. The pain in my leg was so bad that even such little extra weight caused me to buckle.

It proves that no matter what kind of shape you're in (and I'm in very impressive shape) that when you have a bad wheel, there's just nothing you can do about it.

So yeah, say hello to Percosets because I've been reintroducing myself to them all day.
    I was just trying to lighten the mood, bruv. You know that. I'm sorry its working out the way it is and I know its not what you wanted but, there's obviously a reason for everything. I'm not going religious or anything like that but, they do say everything happens for a reason. Who knows what the reason is you might have to stay. I think I know of a good one. You get me, bro?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I was just trying to lighten the mood, bruv. You know that. I'm sorry its working out the way it is and I know its not what you wanted but, there's obviously a reason for everything. I'm not going religious or anything like that but, they do say everything happens for a reason. Who knows what the reason is you might have to stay. I think I know of a good one. You get me, bro?
    Yeah, I have a really good reason to stay but at the same time my girl knows where my heart is. I'm a fighter dude, you know this as well as anyone here. I want to be in Afghanistan, almost a need to be there.

I'm not much of a praying man, but I have been tossing up a few to the "Big Guy" here lately that his will be done. I know you're not a religious guy so I won't lay the religion stuff on thick but now my knee is fucking up on me. Maybe it's not meant for me to go after all. Only time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Yeah. Fuck my face and call me Susie. Today is one of the low days associated with PTSD. The type of day where you wake up and you really debate on living through it. Thanks God it's almost already over so I can overmedicate and attempt sleep.

And before anyone goes and does anything really fucking stupid, I'm NOT I repeat NOT suicidal nor will I attempt anything stupid. No visits from the police will be necessary at my house this time.

When I feel low, you guys should know that I come on here to vent. I apologize for that but at the same time I don't for the simple fact that this is my home as much as anyone elses.
    Its good to vent Poot

As far as PTSD- they will send you back in action with that?

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Its good to vent Poot

As far as PTSD- they will send you back in action with that?
    I was "technically" diagnosed with TPTSD (temporary post tramautic stress disorder) caused by the roadbomb that blew beside me killing my best friend and injuring my knee/hip. I have since passed all mental exams and have been deemed mentally competant to return to action.

What they didn't know? Any and all tests can be passed if you know the right answers

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *locks Poot ankle in a ball and chain and swallows the key, making sure to keep enough distance between himself and the wide eyed soldier.*

Its official, bruv... You're staying here for ever!! Mwuhahahaha!!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Blog Entries
    All I can say is that if you were indeed suicidal Poot, that would be second in your worries with the knowledge that me and Kash would kick your ass if you topped yourself. I'm sure it can be done somehow..... I'll bust your pretty face man!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    All I can say is that if you were indeed suicidal Poot, that would be second in your worries with the knowledge that me and Kash would kick your ass if you topped yourself. I'm sure it can be done somehow..... I'll bust your pretty face man!

Yeah, us moderators eat soldiers like you for breakfast.; )

**Flexes his vascular typing fingers!**
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post

**Flexes his vascular typing fingers!**
    Oh such fearsome fingers! They're as fast as lightning!
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

here comes Rehmix to break the string of mod posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW