Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Well I'm helping out Rob with a few matches- probably at least 3 on each show. I don't think I could handle more. That said- I just sent him the first one I wrote. I'll probably get him the other two this weekend as I'm also writing stuff for a (secret) EWA show with Destruction.
    Good match is good too, bro! Thanks! I can't wait to read the others!
    JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

Blog Entries
    SO thankful for my help. I've done my matches, SEZ and eyehatecena have come through hugely and it's much appreciated! I basically have to put storylines in, commentary in spots and organize the whole thing. I've got the majority of promos and all so, as soon as WARFare hits, Mayhem is up. I believe SHOWDOWN! will be up in the next couple of days guys so, BE AMPED!!! JBW!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

I'll get you my last match this weekend. Probably tomorrow night- late

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I'll get you my last match this weekend. Probably tomorrow night- late
    That's fine bro.

Want To

Blog Entries
    Have the WARFare promo requests gone out? I assume not due to Kash's situation, but just checking
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure I replied to at least one of Poots PM's, but either way, I completely understand why he didn't want to be a part of creative anymore.. He found out that I had plans of jobbing Kayden out to Kevin Mathews on a Food Stamp On A Pole Match. L. O. L.

Anyway, as the creator of our Undisputed Champion of the same name is the administrator of JabeBook, I can only send out links to that place.

Poot, HeelTurn, and Whatsy, I will send you a link now.

I just wanna also take time out here to thank everybody who's pitched in recently. The road that Jabe is traveling down is leading to a game changing PPV that I planned out last year, so there's no one who wants to see that one come to fruition more than me. Trust me when I say its gonna have #MaJoR ramifications for Jabe.

Also, we here at JBW have an event planned that will (hopefully) knock your socks off.

Lastly..

#SHAG.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Creative teams for Jabe shows as I type this post. (Expect it to change by my next post lol)

SHOWDOWN!: JMan and Poot (I think lol... We need to get this straight once and for all.)

WARFare: Zapph and I (we could do with another as we are BOTH working too hard in the real world.)

Mayhem: R(ob). Mega thanks to SEZ and EHC for stepping in to help him.

Octane: Jose, Whatsy, and HeelTurn. (Let's hope HT actually sticks around this time lolol )

I also want to address the house show situation.

Like, where did all the offers go? Three house shows and out?!?! If that is the case then cool, but I thought we were onto a winner there.

If it makes it better for all involved, I will set up a house show thread on this site--perhaps having your show on a site that -for whatever reason- gets less hits than a link to naked photos of Opera Winfey lol.

Any takers? (Hell, you guys could even share the responsibility of it.)

Another HUGE project will be announced on the next WARFare (by Ka$h himself!). The initials for the name of this new venture are SJ. This is absolutely ready to go even as I type this, so this isn't one of those "JBW Unscripted" things that get hyped up and then quietly put to one side until "The House Of Jabe" goes through some necessary spring cleaning.

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I'm pretty sure I replied to at least one of Poots PM's, but either way, I completely understand why he didn't want to be a part of creative anymore.. He found out that I had plans of jobbing Kayden out to Kevin Mathews on a Food Stamp On A Pole Match. L. O. L.

Anyway, as the creator of our Undisputed Champion of the same name is the administrator of JabeBook, I can only send out links to that place.

Poot, HeelTurn, and Whatsy, I will send you a link now.

I just wanna also take time out here to thank everybody who's pitched in recently. The road that Jabe is traveling down is leading to a game changing PPV that I planned out last year, so there's no one who wants to see that one come to fruition more than me. Trust me when I say its gonna have #MaJoR ramifications for Jabe.

Also, we here at JBW have an event planned that will (hopefully) knock your socks off.

Lastly..

#SHAG.
    And as you can see the food stamps didn't suffice, I had to go back to Canada cuz I couldn't afford another visa!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EWN Probie View Post
    And as you can see the food stamps didn't suffice, I had to go back to Canada cuz I couldn't afford another visa!
    Guys, I would just like to point out that Jabe doesn't always pay their wrestlers in food stamps.

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Creative teams for Jabe shows as I type this post. (Expect it to change by my next post lol)

SHOWDOWN!: JMan and Poot (I think lol... We need to get this straight once and for all.)

WARFare: Zapph and I (we could do with another as we are BOTH working too hard in the real world.)

Mayhem: R(ob). Mega thanks to SEZ and EHC for stepping in to help him.

Octane: Jose, Whatsy, and HeelTurn. (Let's hope HT actually sticks around this time lolol )

I also want to address the house show situation.

Like, where did all the offers go? Three house shows and out?!?! If that is the case then cool, but I thought we were onto a winner there.

If it makes it better for all involved, I will set up a house show thread on this site--perhaps having your show on a site that -for whatever reason- gets less hits than a link to naked photos of Opera Winfey lol.

Any takers? (Hell, you guys could even share the responsibility of it.)

Another HUGE project will be announced on the next WARFare (by Ka$h himself!). The initials for the name of this new venture are SJ. This is absolutely ready to go even as I type this, so this isn't one of those "JBW Unscripted" things that get hyped up and then quietly put to one side until "The House Of Jabe" goes through some necessary spring cleaning.

How...amusing lol HT will put the "O" in Octane, the "O" is good.