Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Never in my life did I expect I'd be doing this. Shit trying to talk a friend out of suicide. Fuck this is scary
    Been there...NOT FUN MAN! That is some scary stuff.

#REAL!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    JabeBook is the creative teams place to plan the future. It was made because Poot didn't want to use FaceBook. Then Poot quit creative. Couldn't make it up. Lol... I'll be hitting that place up later on today, so I need ALL creative members to check it out. Its important.

Too many shows for the amount of actual creative members? Well seeing as there were enough creative members at the time, I didn't see it being a problem. I actually still don't see it as a problem, as Jose now has HeelTurn back on his side.. Now we just need to find R(ob) a partner for Mayhem (one that won't quit on him after/before one show lol).

As for me?

My bosses wife took ill, and I have been covering for her (ugh, paperwork), and have been working 12-14hr shifts six nights a week. Throw in 2-3 hrs of traveling and that means that Jabe has suffered. If Jabe was a paid "job" it would take precedent. Unfortunately, real life comes first.

Soz.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    JabeBook is the creative teams place to plan the future. It was made because Poot didn't want to use FaceBook. Then Poot quit creative. Couldn't make it up. Lol... I'll be hitting that place up later on today, so I need ALL creative members to check it out. Its important.

Too many shows for the amount of actual creative members? Well seeing as there were enough creative members at the time, I didn't see it being a problem. I actually still don't see it as a problem, as Jose now has HeelTurn back on his side.. Now we just need to find R(ob) a partner for Mayhem (one that won't quit on him after/before one show lol).

As for me?

My bosses wife took ill, and I have been covering for her (ugh, paperwork), and have been working 12-14hr shifts six nights a week. Throw in 2-3 hrs of traveling and that means that Jabe has suffered. If Jabe was a paid "job" it would take precedent. Unfortunately, real life comes first.

Soz.
    I don't technically have "permenant" help. But, I do have eyehatecena and SEZ helping me to get things done. Again, major thanks to those guys!

As for me?

Soz.
    that right there is utter work ethic...i will give you that

Blog Entries

As for me?

Soz.
    *Shakes head* You disgust me! How dare you put your life in front of an eFed
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    *Shakes head* You disgust me! How dare you put your life in front of an eFed

S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries

As for me?

Soz.
    I'm not technically off creative just yet bruv and nobody has given me a link to the site. You have my reason for not wanting to be a part of creative but as I've said before(in all the PM's I sent you that I never got a response back) I have no problems with helping out until a replacement can be found for me. I didn't just "up a quit", I gave proper notice of my intent to leave creative when a suitable replacement was found. I'm STILL a member of this "Dog and Pony Show" as of now.

I know how you feel with working long hours though dude. Think about it this way I normally work 12-16 hour days everyday, at least 5 days a week but sometimes 6. On top of that I'm training to go to Afghanistan in two months or so. Many people don't realize that around mid-day or waaayyy late at night is the only times I can get on because my life is so hectic outside of Jabe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'm not technically off creative just yet bruv and nobody has given me a link to the site. You have my reason for not wanting to be a part of creative but as I've said before(in all the PM's I sent you that I never got a response back) I have no problems with helping out until a replacement can be found for me. I didn't just "up a quit", I gave proper notice of my intent to leave creative when a suitable replacement was found. I'm STILL a member of this "Dog and Pony Show" as of now.

I know how you feel with working long hours though dude. Think about it this way I normally work 12-16 hour days everyday, at least 5 days a week but sometimes 6. On top of that I'm training to go to Afghanistan in two months or so. Many people don't realize that around mid-day or waaayyy late at night is the only times I can get on because my life is so hectic outside of Jabe
    How is your knee these days? I recall you saying last week (I think) that it was very swollen after some sort of physical exam to see if you were ready to go back out.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Black Ninja!
    Major SD! Update: As you read this, I'll be working on the main event of the show. That is my one and only priority today. Tomorrow, I'll start piecing this thing together and, if all goes well, the show could be up by Sunday night/Monday afternoon. There's a crapload of stuff happening behind closed doors and, as impossible as it seems right now, this will indeed be The Summer of Jabe.

Creative, Ka$h and I have both posted in JabeBook; you guys should, too.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Major SD! Update: As you read this, I'll be working on the main event of the show. That is my one and only priority today. Tomorrow, I'll start piecing this thing together and, if all goes well, the show could be up by Sunday night/Monday afternoon. There's a crapload of stuff happening behind closed doors and, as impossible as it seems right now, this will indeed be The Summer of Jabe.

Creative, Ka$h and I have both posted in JabeBook; you guys should, too.
    Can't wait. I'm really hyped to see where this SD! vs. JBW works out
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012