Banned
    Blog Entries
    I just want to take the time here and thank SEZ and eyehatecena for stepping up to the plate and helping me out. You guys rock and I appreciate it a ton. I know you guys are part-timers and have other obligations but, thank you from the bottom of my pitch black heart.

I know JBW is catching a lot of flack right now but Ka$h and I are seriously working hard to get things back on track. We have a lot of people helping us out and trust me, we appreciate it on all fronts. JBW is coming back with a fury and the only reason people mock us is because were trying. Don't worry though, when you see what's planned. You'll regret those words.

I love JBW and I know back in July of last year I made the right choice to come here. We need people to stop being so negative and help out. You see Jabe in turmoil and all most can do is complain that there's no show. Duh, we know there isn't a show. Instead of complaining, get some gloves and get your hands dirty. We have some amazing writers here and it's a shame no one really wants to help things be more efficient.

We're coming back stronger than ever though and I know I'll catch the typical smartass flack for saying it but, I trust in what were going to do, I trust the direction were going and I know were going to kick ass. Hate if you want, this is the Summer of JBW!

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I just want to take the time here and thank SEZ and eyehatecena for stepping up to the plate and helping me out. You guys rock and I appreciate it a ton. I know you guys are part-timers and have other obligations but, thank you from the bottom of my pitch black heart.

I know JBW is catching a lot of flack right now but Ka$h and I are seriously working hard to get things back on track. We have a lot of people helping us out and trust me, we appreciate it on all fronts. JBW is coming back with a fury and the only reason people mock us is because were trying. Don't worry though, when you see what's planned. You'll regret those words.

I love JBW and I know back in July of last year I made the right choice to come here. We need people to stop being so negative and help out. You see Jabe in turmoil and all most can do is complain that there's no show. Duh, we know there isn't a show. Instead of complaining, get some gloves and get your hands dirty. We have some amazing writers here and it's a shame no one really wants to help things be more efficient.

We're coming back stronger than ever though and I know I'll catch the typical smartass flack for saying it but, I trust in what were going to do, I trust the direction were going and I know were going to kick ass. Hate if you want, this is the Summer of JBW!
    This right here is why I love this e-fed, there's alot of heart and determination. Sure it's on hiatus but revamping is good!

um Summer of EWA!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    um Summer of EWA!
    Summer of Zero
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Summer of Zero
    The Summer of Matthews :P I'm retired don't worry about ever seeing that!

Summer of Zero
    Summer of the Blankie

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Summer of the Blankie
    Wrong fed....xD but I would love that

Anything I can do to help, I'll do. It's in my nature to help. Damn me for being so helpful lol

Wrong fed....xD but I would love that
    Lol, yeah, I knew. It's just his blankie is awesome and should be worshiped by all

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

and look forward to helping out- even if its just for a few matchs. I'm just going to have to get used to the JBW format

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young