1. #40831
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    So, I just got done making an awesome poster for JBW's next PPV titled..... nope... not revealing it yet. We have a really awesome special planned as well... and I made a poster for that too. And we have two more PPV's planned after that as well. We may not be having a ton of PPV's this year but with what is happening and what we'll be happening... quality beats quantity every single fucking day of the week.

    So, that's 3 PPV's and so far, 1 Special planned for over the Summer. This isn't the "Summer Of Punk" people. This is the "SUMMER OF JBW"!!

    Bank on it.
    I'm helping write one of those PPVs and the ideas are totally unique!!!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  2. #40832
    I'm drained. I was helping my friend with a e-science fiction book she has been writing. I'm sorry for not being here to help JBW creatively.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  3. #40833
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,805
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I'm drained. I was helping my friend with a e-science fiction book she has been writing. I'm sorry for not being here to help JBW creatively.
    What's the book about? Or are you not allowed to say?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #40834
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    What's the book about? Or are you not allowed to say?
    I don't think I am allowed to say. I would have asked her but she logged off without saying goodbye. /BadInternetConnectionProbably~
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  5. #40835
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,805
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I don't think I am allowed to say. I would have asked her but she logged off without saying goodbye. /BadInternetConnectionProbably~
    Ahhh fair enough. Sounds cool though, I'd like to write a book if I ever got the time.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #40836
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ahhh fair enough. Sounds cool though, I'd like to write a book if I ever got the time.
    It's time consuming, but it is a lot of fun. I contributed a few paragraphs and ideas, but it's far from being done. She wants it to be a free internet read, but I told her that she should go the extra mile and get it published. She wants it to be a book series.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  7. #40837
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I'm helping write one of those PPVs and the ideas are totally unique!!!
    I'm anxious to see something new from this company!

  8. #40838
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Are you suggesting that everybody else's quantity isn't quality?
    I think he was talking about how people have been questioning JBW since it hasn't put out weekly shows. And that maybe me but I am willing to stick my neck out there to back up my friend and fellow JBW member.

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  9. #40839
    Let me know what you guys think, a little promotional poster made for the e-fed!


  10. #40840
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    I think he was talking about how people have been questioning JBW since it hasn't put out weekly shows. And that maybe me but I am willing to stick my neck out there to back up my friend and fellow JBW member.
    You hit the nail on the head, man. I post something to hype up everything and get met with bullshit commentary from everyone else. It's crap. People know the problems we've had here with real life kicking Ka$h and I while were down. So, I post something to get people excited and basically get a Randy Orton punt to the face across all platforms.

    Were supposed to be promoting e-fed unity and shit but people aren't promoting nothing but assanine comments and it's frankly ridiculous.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.