Page 4073 of 5010 FirstFirst ... 30733573397340234063407140724073407440754083412341734573 ... LastLast
Results 40,721 to 40,730 of 50094
  1. #40721
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Agreed.

    That ain't our call, though...
    I'm the type of guy when I smell shit, I ask people to check their shoes. It's high time some folks take off their shoes and go wipe them off in the yard lol

  2. #40722
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'm the type of guy when I smell shit, I ask people to check their shoes. It's high time some folks take off their shoes and go wipe them off in the yard lol
    Well said, my brother, well said.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  3. #40723
    The Trinity Robareid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Buckingham, England
    Posts
    4,078
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'll have that other match to you soon brother now that I know what direction to take it.

    We still have to wait on Octane if it'll ever be posted. This is the reason I said that Jabe doesn't need 16,000 brands, and we only need to stick to the 3 main ones we have for now. When we have to wait for weeks on a show it kills all momentum we have had going in the recent weeks.

    16,000 = 4

    Gotta love Poot maths

    I see what you're saying though, but having more shows means that in theory people don't have to wait as long for a show, but this doesn't really seem to be working in practice
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

     
    HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

  4. #40724
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,252
    Any shows going up?

  5. #40725
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Hey i was as much a part of that promo as you were. Don't leave me out!
    Ok, ok......Rehmix helped

    Lol, we did a great job
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  6. #40726
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'll have that other match to you soon brother now that I know what direction to take it.

    We still have to wait on Octane if it'll ever be posted. This is the reason I said that Jabe doesn't need 16,000 brands, and we only need to stick to the 3 main ones we have for now. When we have to wait for weeks on a show it kills all momentum we have had going in the recent weeks.
    I honestly wish I knew what was going on. I need things from TnaWhat and Kash an well they've been MIA :/

  7. #40727
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Ok, ok......Rehmix helped

    Lol, we did a great job
    you bastard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  8. #40728
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Here's the deal, I talked to Ka$h earlier today and though I won't go into specifics here's SOME of what's going on:

    1.) Creative members, be on the lookout on JABEBook. BIG creative things are happening and EVERYONE needs to be on board...

    2.) Ka$h is making the WARFare stuff and sending it Zapphs way, PM's for promos will be out soon.

    3.) Octane still needs help. See #1.

    4.) Mayhem is on track to go down next week, WARFare needs to be posted first though so, take your time on promos.

    5.) No momentum has been killed. Talking about momentum being killed, KILLS the momentum. Just because every single detail isn't given right away doesn't mean things are bad. Shows were just posted last week. Give it some time... you'll be glad you did. I PROMISE you, nothing has been halted... just retooled. See #1

    Stay tuned JBW... There's MANY announcements coming soon. And if you want something to do, you'll notice that Horrorcore has become its bonafide own division on Mayhem. We don't have very many Horrorcore guys so, why don't you create one and help me out with a few? We need FUCKED up characters for the division... do it. Take some time. Also, IC... tell me your five favorite things about life. GO!!

  9. #40729
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,799
    Blog Entries
    11
    Blah Blah Blah

    "My dick is huge"

    Blah Blah Blah.
    D.O.A.

  10. #40730
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Here's the deal, I talked to Ka$h earlier today and though I won't go into specifics here's SOME of what's going on:

    1.) Creative members, be on the lookout on JABEBook. BIG creative things are happening and EVERYONE needs to be on board...

    2.) Ka$h is making the WARFare stuff and sending it Zapphs way, PM's for promos will be out soon.

    3.) Octane still needs help. See #1.

    4.) Mayhem is on track to go down next week, WARFare needs to be posted first though so, take your time on promos.

    5.) No momentum has been killed. Talking about momentum being killed, KILLS the momentum. Just because every single detail isn't given right away doesn't mean things are bad. Shows were just posted last week. Give it some time... you'll be glad you did. I PROMISE you, nothing has been halted... just retooled. See #1

    Stay tuned JBW... There's MANY announcements coming soon. And if you want something to do, you'll notice that Horrorcore has become its bonafide own division on Mayhem. We don't have very many Horrorcore guys so, why don't you create one and help me out with a few? We need FUCKED up characters for the division... do it. Take some time. Also, IC... tell me your five favorite things about life. GO!!
    Is there one big JABEbook page for all creative? Or is the one we're on the main one? If so I need to get Jman in on it

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.